The Single Seed Company, Free Seed Oops!

• Thread starter Sinner D
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

im sick of you putting daft crap up

then stop paying attention to the smokers lounge threads and threads with dumb questions stemming from an original poster who isnt in it anymore really (like this one)... 6 out of the last 9 post are YOU, what i cant post in here you king of the hill?

more than welcome to search my name for herb pics, put probably 30-50 up in the last month.

spacebomb

spacebomb

fair enough.im sketchy !abd a bad guy etc. ok .thanks for the heads up but kens qoute says its ok to swap a few zips for these great genetics and a few zips to me is easier than money. what did i do so wrong. i dont even need this site then if you know every one is avoiding me.since when is collecting seeds ilegall?
dude, not everyone is in this to smoke out there homies. THERE ARE SECURITY ISSUES. and youre just throwin out like hey its all good lets do this...

some people have been in this game long enough to see people like that come and go all day, im simply saying you are sounding sketch as fuck, im not tryin to put words in your mouth or anything, but think about shit dude, this isnt like we're baking cakes all day even though we want to try the new flavors.

just trying to give you a heads up if you keep talking like that in the open people are going to avoid you, been there.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

its not seed collecting i think is what ultimately brought people to this site originally, and still does.

flippin herb like its a sketch instagram user though is a different thing. nobody is avoiding you im simply saying if youre blatantly throwing out like trades for herb like a CL post like damn dude... plus talking this site ran from another country, thats just like headaches for everyone except the dude trying to get seeds, maybe thats why you dont see it

spacebomb

spacebomb

ok maybee ur right.im only seing it from my chair. i only asked to benefit every one man. if it wasnt for forum rules.which i respect. my swap idea would of been good.and id be the first to donate some beans to people.there only seeds.

sky high

sky high

FWIW....

spacebomb.....I think ken was loosely talking about "trading" some weed to some of your friends to...um...recoup your investment in growing (yeah, that's it) and then sending that money into Logic/the Farm for a seed purchase.

Seriously....can you imagine what a clusterfuck it would be if anyone tried to facilitate "trades" GLOBALLY between members here?

And don't folks realize that seed SALES from THC FARMER (and nowhere else) are what keep this site alive and running?
(and that the mailing address for the Farm is in SPAIN?)

Jus' sayin'.

spacebomb

spacebomb

ive also read your logs And man you really like to start on the new members dont you!.sad.im no pushover bro.

spacebomb

spacebomb

well thats not what was said.wat was said was trade it with the breeders.god iv made a mistake man alright.big fucking deal man. you. need to chill out.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

ive also read your logs And man you really like to start on the new members dont you!.sad.im no pushover bro.
who is trying to push you over dude???

here, this is the internet. take a look, take a breath. okay. now that we have that understood.

if you cant handle someone blunt truth coming from somebody you dont even know, please, call comcast and turn that shit off. there will be assholes coming through that dont even compare to me, yeah sorry if i speak taboo and shit people try to hide, but i dont like hiding shit, i dont like misinformation, and i dont like people getting taken advantage of. simple as that.

a lot of people will come on here thinking they can say like "hey bury your weed for two weeks its danker" and people will like them and like give them shit. all people think that cause they're ignorant. well when ive been there done that and fuck that i will definitely type that shit out and hit reply, because if i can stop one other person from doing something fucking retarded i feel i won over the trolls.

sucks cause nowadays people are so sensitive im kinda considered a troll now. which is fine, if telling people they made a bad move and its always with my opinion and honesty and thats it so be it! im not in this for friends and likes and shit, i grow weed and if shit goes wrong i wanna make sure i know what to do, if it goes right i wanna show people and say look i fucked up in a good way.

spacebomb

spacebomb

look man..my fuck up.i REALY NEVER CONSIDEREDall rthe internatuional lawzs wetc.dumb of some1,thats been to jail so many times:-) im sorry i took it like a woman.
who is trying to push you over dude???

here, this is the internet. take a look, take a breath. okay. now that we have that understood.

if you cant handle someone blunt truth coming from somebody you dont even know, please, call comcast and turn that shit off. there will be assholes coming through that dont even compare to me, yeah sorry if i speak taboo and shit people try to hide, but i dont like hiding shit, i dont like misinformation, and i dont like people getting taken advantage of. simple as that.

a lot of people will come on here thinking they can say like "hey bury your weed for two weeks its danker" and people will like them and like give them shit. all people think that cause they're ignorant. well when ive been there done that and fuck that i will definitely type that shit out and hit reply, because if i can stop one other person from doing something fucking retarded i feel i won over the trolls.

sucks cause nowadays people are so sensitive im kinda considered a troll now. which is fine, if telling people they made a bad move and its always with my opinion and honesty and thats it so be it! im not in this for friends and likes and shit, i grow weed and if shit goes wrong i wanna make sure i know what to do, if it goes right i wanna show people and say look i fucked up in a good way.

spacebomb

spacebomb

right right my bad i see. really wen i read that i that ,what the fuck?, i mean im really not stupid it just intreeged me.unfortunatelly:(i had the wrong end of the stick.im really sorry if all can forgive me?im not mooching eather.HONEST.
FWIW....

spacebomb.....I think ken was loosely talking about "trading" some weed to some of your friends to...um...recoup your investment in growing (yeah, that's it) and then sending that money into Logic/the Farm for a seed purchase.

Seriously....can you imagine what a clusterfuck it would be if anyone tried to facilitate "trades" GLOBALLY between members here?

And don't folks realize that seed SALES from THC FARMER (and nowhere else) are what keep this site alive and running?
(and that the mailing address for the Farm is in SPAIN?)

Jus' sayin'.

C

cherri

hey bro,i know when people cannot afford good quality seeds.tho im broke aswell i will pay 100,200£ english for ten seeds.now im not givving it the big,I AM ,just you need to know the fundementals of good genetics, pulling money out for good,great genetics is WELL WORTH IT.you pay 200$for 1,pack rite and half a branch gets you your $ back and some pocket money:)were all. broke but skimping on genetics is bad.well cheap seeds and top notch nutes and co,2 ,wont even make a plant yeild more than say? a alien strain etc.with cheap nutes and no co,2 ,the better genetics will yeild more eh.sorry if im hard to understand but basickly,cheap seeds yeild poor reslts.NOT ALLWAYS BUT MOST.its a dna thing eh!if the dna wont let the plants yeild?1,oz per plant say. but the better ,dearer,seeds. their dna is better.they are pre bisposed to big yeilds,good potency etc.if thats my accent making this sound like a loada shit pls tell me.ill clear it up:)
so what strains did you buy bro? what ya looking for? indica?hybrid?sativa. let me know joe and ill stick my hand in my stash and see whats there:)
space
How do you get free seeds to try for companys?

spacebomb

spacebomb

you usually build up a relationship with the. owner or they put free stuff in with your orders,:-)usually the more u spend the more you get free.but most places put freebies in your order for u eh mate:-)
space
How do you get free seeds to try for companys?

spacebomb

spacebomb

i was only qouting someone eh d. i just made a simple mistake!i got the wrong end of the stick eh.the shitty end:-)lol. i was not being a dick i dont think?maybee u bo eh bro!but even you could make a mistake d bro:-)
space. much respect to you as a. grower and a person.
LOL

Some people man.....

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
i was only qouting someone eh d. i just made a simple mistake!i got the wrong end of the stick eh.the shitty end:)lol. i was not being a dick i dont think?maybee u bo eh bro!but even you could make a mistake d bro:)
space. much respect to you as a. grower and a person.

I don't want any part of this mess space. Just seems silly to perpetuate it. You owned up to it (which I respect) so now you can move on...fuck it

spacebomb

spacebomb

thank you man. it was a silly misunderstanding on MY part anyway eh d mate. classic was right to cuff meround theears eh bro.i shoulda thaught? THATS NOT RIGHT:-)BUT EAGER ME jumped in and was waay wrong eh:-)lol. oh me and classic are all good now eh bro.like u said eh bro perpetuation n all that.oh fuck silly tiffs innit eh bro:-)were all good people and were adults.we dont hold grudges.over mistakes eh mate:-)thats why i like every single head on this community bro. and u aswell.and my man classic:-)
anyway just thaught id let u know
it was a mistake only.but on my part.my mistake ya.know:-)lol peace and buds bro
space
I don't want any part of this mess space. Just seems silly to perpetuate it. You owned up to it (which I respect) so now you can move on...fuck it

Panacea79

Panacea79

Check out original-sac.com. That's where I've been getting mine lately and if u buy about $50-$60 dollars American u should get around 2-4 freebies. And, of course, since they're also DISTRIBUTORS as well asBREEDERS u can get seeds from companies that DONT ship stateside so....I head pretty good luck/results with them.
Good luck and keep it green my friend

Top Bottom