The Smoking Lounge For All Those Who Love California

• Thread starter Golden_Child
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I know ur loving this warm Cali weather bro! It was like 90 yesterday. The Capitol city is warming up real nice. My plants r loving it. I got some fire Chernobyl in the bong and keif on the top! Smoke on y'all!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There is STILL skiing up in the Sierra. Yet, they just opened Monitor Pass. First time I went over Monitor I was the passenger and it was really clear weather, we were heading east, and fuck if I didn't get awful vertigo. I thought I was gonna hurl, but it was so beautiful I couldn't look away. Talk about a conundrum.

G

Golden_Child

Thank You For The Great Images Rival and Seamaiden

CaLi everyday is special. < passes everyone here joints> :passingjoint:

Just Put Up The 12'' Vortex And 39''x12'' Phat Filter :cash:cash:cash Now Just Need To Set It Up...Man Does The Bill Add Up Quick.

- Golden_Child

SDC10460
Venom818

Venom818

CaLi everyday is special. < passes everyone here joints> :passingjoint:

Just Put Up The 12'' Vortex And 39''x12'' Phat Filter :cash:cash:cash Now Just Need To Set It Up...Man Does The Bill Add Up Quick.

- Golden_Child

nice bro,you aint lying its expensive to grow good medicine

G

Golden_Child

Yup

Only the best for the best right venom. Everyone Who Doesn't Know Venom, He Has Some Of The Dankest Buds In The SFV. Thank You Everyone. "CaLi is Active"

- Golden_Child

G

Golden_Child

..... but I didn't shoot the deputy

BoB Marley Fan

- Golden_Child

SDC10469
phenotyper

phenotyper

I am not usually into advertising blatantly in my home about my cannabis consumption but man that flag is amazing. Where did you get it?

G

Golden_Child

Thanks pheno

I am not usually into advertising blatantly in my home about my cannabis consumption but man that flag is amazing. Where did you get it?

I picked this flag up in SoHum, Off the side of the 101 highway. Some Cool Rastas :rasta::rasta2::rastadancing: where chillin right by the hippie town of Redway. Not sure if they were posted there selling groovy stuff of just posted chillin but i stopped and picked this up off them for a couple fat nugs. Its super wierd out here in Humboldt County.

- Golden_Child

G

Golden_Child

Crown and Coke

First Time Trying The Black :420:

- Golden_Child

SDC10471
G

Golden_Child

A Special Shout Out

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS!!!!!!!!!!! :sun2::character0103::heart:anim_19::sun2:

-Golden_Child

sticky icky

sticky icky

I'm not from Cali nor do I live there but I've been and I must say its absolutely beautiful all the way around my homie lives up in the mountains in Mariposa and gave me a real nice tour of yosemite fukn breathtaking man!Especially with your lungs full of some rude ass Chemdog 91!Also went down to Oaktown and Frisco and chopped it up a bit deff tryin to move out there soon just can't get it outta my mind,just drivin lookin at palm trees and all the beautiful mountains smokin dank just puts ya in a great mood and all the good peeps and hospitality out there is awesome soak up some cali rays n puff some fire for me out there fellaz beautiful place you got there stay up peace!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Damn sticky u brought a tear to my eye. I miss cali.I'm gonna go back and visit my family and a few friends I haven't seen since 96 .

G

Golden_Child

Wonderful

Thank You Guys For The Beautiful Posts.

- Golden_Child

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve lived in Cali most of my life. Northern Cali mostly.Stayed a year in Alaska and a year and a half in Mexico and drove and hitched to the East coast a few times. Love going down to LA for visits but wouldn`t want to live there.Northern Cali is the best place in the world to live.The country life for me with a few trips to the coast and the Bay area once in a while! Can`t ever see my self leaving! Wouldn`t mine visiting other countries but Northern Cali is home!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I wanted to point out where I love California I`m not in love with our State Goverment and never have been! Mater of fact I hate Goverment in general. Goverment and big Corperations are Satan !

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They are us.

There is no perfect place on earth, everywhere has its good and bad points, features and people. Government always is what it is, we have to hold each others' feet to the fire, though. I start with voting incumbents out as a matter of policy.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`d like to see incumbents held responsible for what they did in office my self. A few good hangings would send a good message! Seems no one wants to go after those responsible for our economic problems in this country! Someone made money and they need to pay it back and pay for there treason!

Top Bottom