The Sports Corner

• Thread starter drewski85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

I have seen a nfl and fantasy football thread on here and thought i would try to start a new, current, more broad sports thread. can be about whatever(pro/college) football, basketball, baseball, etc, etc. whatever your into. big win for my blue devils tonight:). i know theres alot of seahawk/broncos/49ers/giants fans on here.Well farm.....the floor is yours

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Boston only has the red sox and patriots imho, wanna see REAL soccer gotta go to Germany ,spain, argentina, England. My giants sucks balls this year been holding the patriots defense in high regards all season, don't EVER forget belichick came from the giants!

drewski85

drewski85

I love European football aka soccer but I suck at it.love watching it sometimes.I pull for palermo (forza il rossanero!) and Manchester united.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I could handle some ping pong bars! Man when they took eli manning over phillip rivers it was a wrap imho. No comparision rivers is much better, I don't understand what folks see in eli manning honestly. I think he sucks!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I got phillip rivers on my fantasy yeam actually. I grabbed Fitzpatrick off waivers tho cause im convinced he can sling it to deandre Hopkins again against Jacksonville!

Power OG

Power OG

I guess that could be said but I know Eli personally and played against him in highschool and believe me he is very talented "hince the 2 SuperBowl rings" I'm further biased I think San Diego getting rid of Brees, was the best decision for the Saints and worst for chargers. I would say if I had a choice to pic Eli,or Rivers it would be Eli he's been to top and won twice. Dnt get me twisted I dnt think Eli is the best Quarterback in league. I also dnt Rivers is top 5-8 imho.
Respect

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

all im gonna say is having a giraffe to throw too(plaxico burress) and a defense that owned all the time! eli had a offensive line that gave him time to pick teams apart but any good nfl quartback should be able to do that imho. He may be talented but his decision making at times is shitty.

Power OG

Power OG

all im gonna say is having a giraffe to throw too(plaxico burress) and a defense that owned all the time! eli had a offensive line that gave him time to pick teams apart but any good nfl quartback should be able to do that imho. He may be talented but his decision making at times is shitty.
Agreed bro

DeRon1

DeRon1

I could handle some ping pong bars! Man when they took eli manning over phillip rivers it was a wrap imho. No comparision rivers is much better, I don't understand what folks see in eli manning honestly. I think he sucks!
he has had his great moments but lets face it he looks like a deer in my cross hairs...its the look an athlete gets when they've experienced a traumatic event...like getting ur clock cleaned repetitively bcuz ur line on lunch break

drewski85

drewski85

I guess that could be said but I know Eli personally and played against him in highschool and believe me he is very talented "hince the 2 SuperBowl rings" I'm further biased I think San Diego getting rid of Brees, was the best decision for the Saints and worst for chargers. I would say if I had a choice to pic Eli,or Rivers it would be Eli he's been to top and won twice. Dnt get me twisted I dnt think Eli is the best Quarterback in league. I also dnt Rivers is top 5-8 imho.
Respect
that is soo cool. Right on man

drewski85

drewski85

I have hope in Eli. He can turn his game around. Not my fave qb by a long shot but the Mannings are up there with the best.

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

-Arsenal! Gunner army!!
-1860 Munich
-Don't let me forget about the Rangers!!! (Glascow not NY) ha!
-Seattle Sounders since day 1
Oh and can't forget about the Hawks! (Big 12th man right here!!

I'm a big sports fan, enjoy everything but baseball and basketball..

Top Bottom