The Stankiest and Rankest Strains?

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

What's up fam?

The more I smoke, the more I discover that I'm drawn to strains that stink. I just cut a G13 Hashplant that smells like sour body odor, halitosis, and mildew and I love it. Obviously there is the haze family with its' cat pee notes, and the skunk family (though the strains that actually smell of skunk seem very rare within that family), and the chems/diesels but what else you got?

Has anyone grown a "Super Skunk" that was actually super skunky? Does Mr. Nice's Shit (the strain, not the colloquial term for his seeds) live up to its name? What are some strains that really emphasize rubber aromas?

Essentially, what should I grow to make my neighbors think that I'm running a non air-conditioned black market morgue/durian processing facility?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Irie seems to have very stinky strains. Not all of them smell like a restaurant dumpster in midsummer + stinkfoot (though many at least have that kind of scent in the background). So far everything I've grown has been pretty intense, scent-wise.

The three Bebop girls I have going now have 2 different scents (Arise x Blueberry Cookies). Two lean Blueberry Cookies (fruity with mint), the other smells like fuel and a stinky armpit.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

What's up fam?

The more I smoke, the more I discover that I'm drawn to strains that stink. I just cut a G13 Hashplant that smells like sour body odor, halitosis, and mildew and I love it. Obviously there is the haze family with its' cat pee notes, and the skunk family (though the strains that actually smell of skunk seem very rare within that family), and the chems/diesels but what else you got?

Has anyone grown a "Super Skunk" that was actually super skunky? Does Mr. Nice's Shit (the strain, not the colloquial term for his seeds) live up to its name? What are some strains that really emphasize rubber aromas?

Essentially, what should I grow to make my neighbors think that I'm running a non air-conditioned black market morgue/durian processing facility?

I had one a few years ago its was so rotten/stinky smelling that I had to stop growing it, I couldn't stand to trim it. its was a monster yielder to. I can't remember the name of it, but I know I still have some seeds of it, i'll look it up and let you know. if your in Canada I'll send you some

Chester13

Chester13

I had one a few years ago its was so rotten/stinky smelling that I had to stop growing it, I couldn't stand to trim it. its was a monster yielder to. I can't remember the name of it, but I know I still have some seeds of it, i'll look it up and let you know. if your in Canada I'll send you some
What strain was it?

Dan789

Dan789

Irie seems to have very stinky strains. Not all of them smell like a restaurant dumpster in midsummer + stinkfoot (though many at least have that kind of scent in the background). So far everything I've grown has been pretty intense, scent-wise.

The three Bebop girls I have going now have 2 different scents (Arise x Blueberry Cookies). Two lean Blueberry Cookies (fruity with mint), the other smells like fuel and a stinky armpit.
Love the Frank Zappa reference, used to laugh my ass off listening to “stink foot”

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Just harvested some GMO that's as loud as anything I've had before.
The Sour D, I used to have, could never be fully contained... Have a cut flowering now that's looking promising.
I've never grown out Chemdog D, but it's raunchiness is well known... I have a few cuts I'll be flowering soon.
Grew an Afghani, for years, that reeked of skunk and hot garbage... Was from a bagseed found in super nice indoor that was circulating the PNW early to mid 90's.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I ran “sour d” from crop king seeds. Out of 3 females one legit smelled like vomit. Not the killer sour I was looking for, but I wasn’t disappointed

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I'm running canna cheese autos right now that have quite the funk.

Like sweaty gym socks in my high school locker room sprinkled with Parmigiano cheese and roasted garlic.

🧀

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Another one that I tried but haven't grown is "garlic breath" I got from a dispensary, smelled like garlic bread big time! Tasted pretty good too

Top Bottom