The Stankiest and Rankest Strains?

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
In 1982 in NZ I grew some weed on dog shit not kidding .......... It was rank I tryed it once after it hung n cured which made the whole house reek and me blaming the stink on both our large dogs it's was a pungent earth dirt taste the intense head ake and burning eyes numb lips a trip driving the porcelain bus for about 3 to 5 hr two days in bed sick dry reaching ............. Now today my dank stank is Reno's GG#4 X HCP grown in chicken coupe compost , worm castings , Coco perlite very strong nice stone great earthy terps . Oh I've never used dig shit after that once bitten .....

justin black

justin black

The stinkest strains are Skunk #1, PePe le Pew,Polecat 91bx, Munson, Dominion Skunk, Shoreline,Stink Bomb. The natures farm has a Uncle Fester 18 skunk thats supposed to be old school. Then there blues skies vienna but I dont really trust them at all. So best hope is Duke Diamond gets out of jail soon, and releases some of his old school skunks.His company is called Dominion Seeds. I cant find seeds to anything good right now. Than there's big hype around who has the original Catpiss. 707 seeds has an indica verison of the catpiss for 200. If anyone has the old school skunk let me trade you for it. Right now Im doing 5 GMOs by apothecary seeds. I'm running the Durbin Poison by Nirvana, she doesn't like much nutrients, so dont overfeed her. She's sensative. I got decent Kush Mints bagseed that was 34 %thc. I hope she dont herm on me. Hopefully they will be stinkers. I think best bet for old school skunk is with Duke Diamond. Hope he gets out soon.

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

I am HOOKED on Peanut Butter Breath right now. Super dank and oily, have tried several brands and they were all dank as dank. Very unique terpene profile. Seeds also went up in price higher & quicker than Saudi oil.

Mendo Breath, a parent of PBB, also super dank. Kinda "kitchen herbs but rotten" or even GMO-like to me which is another.

GMO. Not "genetically modified" whatever the shit. It stands for GARLIC MUSHROOM ONION, and if you get the right pheno/batch you'll know why. This shit is NASTY, like that dude in high school who used to brag about eating ass, LMAO!!! But dude is cool AF so you still kick it with him. That's GMO.

But man, I always keep coming back to PBB right now. And I'm reeeally curious about all the other Breath strains like Meat and Garlic 2.0 etc., I bet they're all brain busters. I'm so sick of candy gas muffin weed, GIMME DAT DANK!!!!!!

Gazman

Gazman

The stinkest strains are Skunk #1, PePe le Pew,Polecat 91bx, Munson, Dominion Skunk, Shoreline,Stink Bomb. The natures farm has a Uncle Fester 18 skunk thats supposed to be old school. Then there blues skies vienna but I dont really trust them at all. So best hope is Duke Diamond gets out of jail soon, and releases some of his old school skunks.His company is called Dominion Seeds. I cant find seeds to anything good right now. Than there's big hype around who has the original Catpiss. 707 seeds has an indica verison of the catpiss for 200. If anyone has the old school skunk let me trade you for it. Right now Im doing 5 GMOs by apothecary seeds. I'm running the Durbin Poison by Nirvana, she doesn't like much nutrients, so dont overfeed her. She's sensative. I got decent Kush Mints bagseed that was 34 %thc. I hope she dont herm on me. Hopefully they will be stinkers. I think best bet for old school skunk is with Duke Diamond. Hope he gets out soon.
What do you have to trade for that oldschool skunk

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

In 1982 in NZ I grew some weed on dog shit not kidding .......... It was rank I tryed it once after it hung n cured which made the whole house reek and me blaming the stink on both our large dogs it's was a pungent earth dirt taste the intense head ake and burning eyes numb lips a trip driving the porcelain bus for about 3 to 5 hr two days in bed sick dry reaching ............. Now today my dank stank is Reno's GG#4 X HCP grown in chicken coupe compost , worm castings , Coco perlite very strong nice stone great earthy terps . Oh I've never used dig shit after that once bitten .....
OD I'm going to need to pick your brain on the chicken compost at some point in the near future

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
OD I'm going to need to pick your brain on the chicken compost at some point in the near future
Simple I take organic hay in they shit all over it I take a huge load of grass clippings we have 2 big out front catcher mowers at work that do parks we build , and cardboard boxes of various types n sizes toss 9 chooks at it and stand back let them rip a then I turn on the hose wet the boxes down through some rock dust or basalt cracker dust we call it a few big handful of lime and dolomite then finally spray it all down with worn casting tea I make walk away come back in 6 weeks and rake it all up into a heap in a sunny area of the chicken yard surround it with bales of hay and make a stack 1 m X 1m x 1 m cube pile with 2 X 1.5m length of PVC 6"down pipe with holes drilled all over it they sit crossed in the heap itself with the top of pipe exposed above the level of compost this helps in faster turn over getting lots of air down into the heap , cover with builders plastic and keep turning once a week in summer once winter hits I turn every 2 weeks till compost us homogeneous meaning looking all the same thing compost 101 . Compost heap temp 60 to 65deg C is good to kill off weed seed n bad pathogens that lurk in the composting heap of goodness .....

GoodGear

GoodGear

I’m friends with 707 and have been for 20 years. He was actually the first person to turn me onto the cat piss cut, first I had heard of it and first ide smoked that carried the cat piss name. They have had the cut and worked it for a really long time. I have had many old school sativa that carry that rank cat piss ammonia smell and flavor PNG being the most recent. 707’s is def on the sweeter and indica side of the cat piss spectrum.

B

BPgh420

I am HOOKED on Peanut Butter Breath right now. Super dank and oily, have tried several brands and they were all dank as dank. Very unique terpene profile. Seeds also went up in price higher & quicker than Saudi oil.

Mendo Breath, a parent of PBB, also super dank. Kinda "kitchen herbs but rotten" or even GMO-like to me which is another.

GMO. Not "genetically modified" whatever the shit. It stands for GARLIC MUSHROOM ONION, and if you get the right pheno/batch you'll know why. This shit is NASTY, like that dude in high school who used to brag about eating ass, LMAO!!! But dude is cool AF so you still kick it with him. That's GMO.

But man, I always keep coming back to PBB right now. And I'm reeeally curious about all the other Breath strains like Meat and Garlic 2.0 etc., I bet they're all brain busters. I'm so sick of candy gas muffin weed, GIMME DAT DANK!!!!!!
I’m getting prob the stinkiest out of all the brearh line. The Halitosis Breath. Parents are Hippy Slayer x mendo breath. And Hippy Spayer is Road Kill Skunk x Dirty Hippy.
This plant has like a sour hops dominant smell and straight piss in the back. If someone walks in the room while u are breaking it up, 100% they smell cat piss. I’ll make a post later this week when I get it

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Kings bread kush #3…known at my place as the “melted extension cord” pheno. Doesn’t come through as hard in the flavor, but it smells like straight melted rubber/plastic
E7A36465 0A90 455D 987B BAC1410B0E8D

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Here is some Skunk#1 info and worth trying breeder.
"
The Aladdin’s Skunk comes from the original Skunk#1 strain developed by Sacred Seed Co and later Super Sativa Seed Club. Preserved by the underground community since the late 1980’s and now shared by Khalifa Genetics. Developed in the early 1970’s by Sacred Seed Co. This Skunk#1 is probably the first indoor variety of all time.

Sam the Skunkman brought the Skunk#1 seeds to Holland in 1982 and soon after, the famous Super Sativa Seed Club started working with these seeds. Because of its potent well balanced effects, good yields and exceptional stability, hundreds of breeders used the Skunk#1 to make new crosses. Some of the prime examples are the Jack Herer, the Critical and the Super Silver Haze just to name a few…
The Aladdin’s Skunk is a selection of Skunk#1 that has been kept pure.
It is an inbred line (IBL) which shows both genetic and sexual stability. All the plants have a similar smell, bud structure and flowering time. Apart from the fact that the final height of the plants can vary, it is an incredibly uniform variety.

Contrary to popular belief, the original Skunk#1 is not skunky but rather very sweet and slightly fruity. Skunk#1 was named that way only because skunky plants were very trendy in the 70’s and 80’s.
What people know as the Roadkill Skunk (RKS) is not a Skunk#1 but another line."

P

Procrazton8

I grew some death star, very loud! One of my favorites to smoke for sure. Got pineapple kush that's similar taste and smell just not as pungent as death star. Earthy herbal and gassy
Any deathstar clones around?

strider26554

strider26554

I grow an old school skunk strain that a friend from out west gifted me years ago, this strain will never cease to amaze me , i always a dozen or so VERY special smelling plants every year last year we dubbed two plants the cat piss express, i actually thought maybe a bobcat had invaded my grow area, but we didnt understand the breadth of the odor until it was harvested but i remember smelling this odor that was almost indescribable, my wife called ait a "thousands of nasty armpits with overtones of lions piss on a carcass." I have an afghani hash strain that probably will come in a close second or third in the aroma dpt, it is usually skunky, but with a sickly sweetness like old ladies perfume and rotten feet, hence we dubbed that one the toe jam express, even the kief had the athletes foot progressing to rot kind of thing going on.

The_word

The_word

What's up fam?

The more I smoke, the more I discover that I'm drawn to strains that stink. I just cut a G13 Hashplant that smells like sour body odor, halitosis, and mildew and I love it. Obviously there is the haze family with its' cat pee notes, and the skunk family (though the strains that actually smell of skunk seem very rare within that family), and the chems/diesels but what else you got?

Has anyone grown a "Super Skunk" that was actually super skunky? Does Mr. Nice's Shit (the strain, not the colloquial term for his seeds) live up to its name? What are some strains that really emphasize rubber aromas?

Essentially, what should I grow to make my neighbors think that I'm running a non air-conditioned black market morgue/durian processing facility?
I have Franco's lemon cheese going atm and it fucking stinks. I honestly don't even know how I will smoke it without pissing off the neighbours. The other day, I was about to go to work and remembered that I had to check if they needed water that evening. I was really careful not to touch the plant, but a leaf grazed my forearm and honestly it stank soooo fing bad. I scrubbed it with soap, dish soap and a scouring pad and couldn't get the smell off my arm. I had to spray window cleaner on it in the end just to mask it. Was proper paranoid all day thinking i could still smell it hahahahhaa I have 2 Super Lemon Haze that are the same.

Peace ✌️

20230502 213329
Top Bottom