The Start of my second grow.

• Thread starter spenc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spenc

spenc

Although its only the 28 of nov, I am starting my second grow. I plant to stick my seedlings that are growing outside march 21st. I know that since its so cold my plants would normally die outside, and bud because the days arent more then 9 hours long now, so I have made a green house with some heating mats that should keep them going until around march. I bought a mango kush clone, and 818 head band seeds, along with 24 mystery seeds my friend gave me, and about 20 other (that are soaking in b52) my other very good friend gave me. I suspect I'll have a lot of males thats why I have so many seeds. Also my dad was at the river and found a few plants growing down there so I saved them from the coming winter and transplanted them to my green house they are already about 6 inches so I think they have been growing for at least a month. SO far my plants have been growing since the 20th and they dont look to bad, I just transplanted them and cant wait for the passing months to see how they do. The light cycle in my greenhouse is 12/5/2/5 just so they have supplementary light .I cant wait until the summer months to see how my second grow goes, with the California heat I should have no problem growing giant plants :)
The pictures were taken today and as you can tell its raining in our great state ha.

The start of my second grow
The start of my second grow 2
The start of my second grow 3
The start of my second grow 4
The start of my second grow 5
The start of my second grow 6
The start of my second grow 7
The start of my second grow 8
The start of my second grow 9
The start of my second grow 10
The start of my second grow 11
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Going for it !
I like that :)
Good luck man.

Im telling myself, I should do the same and get out there..
But im just a little burned-out a the moment..:cool:
Maybe when the sun comes back out ;)

Top Bottom