The start of something special

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

I have started a bunch of beans that I have,and now the show has started :D. I have some killer stuff this round. I started gear from Jaws,Alien,Bodhi,GOD,Raskal,Ken's GDP collective,Gonzo,and Greenhouse (Super lemon haze). Things are just starting to pop the soil so ill get some baby pics soon:).

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Sounds like its gonna be one hell of a run Kinger, best of luck with it bro. With all those heavy hitters you are guaranteed to have some FIYAH! Cant wait to see. Peace to ya bro! Later! Motiv

kinger

kinger

These are the strains I am running this time 5-3 of each strain.

Derailed-jaws
Soylent green-jaws
Starfighter f2
Love triangle-Bodhi
GDP-Kens GDP Collective
Bubba x bluemoonshine-raskal
The White x 97 Bubblegum-raskal
Super Lemon Haze-Green house
LD-50-Gonzo
Fallen Angel -GOD seeds
Crash Helmet-Alien (Hopefully, having bad luck with these beans)

2012 10 03 145327
2012 10 03 145342
2012 10 03 145354
2012 10 03 145408
kinger

kinger

be looking forward to some pics my friend, and thank you for givening my gear a spot in your garden..

thank you;)

THANK YOU !! You blessed me with a couple of these fine strains :)

Sounds like its gonna be one hell of a run Kinger, best of luck with it bro. With all those heavy hitters you are guaranteed to have some FIYAH! Cant wait to see. Peace to ya bro! Later! Motiv

There is gonna be some serious flame coming out of these fine beans, Thanks for checkin it out :D

oh hell yes. let me pull some chairs together so i can relax here & watch the fun.

Thanks for coming through :)

Sounds like you are working with some serious fire in your genetics, I'll be tuned in for the show!

-Meeks

There is some killer stuff in future for sure, Thanks for stopping by

kinger

kinger

Im sorry to say that, I only had 1 crash helmet pop for me:(,I was really looking forward to running that strain. Everything else popped that I planted. IDK what the hell happened. At least I have 1 plant above soil,hopefully it is a female :D Everything else is growing good at the moment.

kinger

kinger

Still going good around here had some problems with my crash helmets:-(

IDK what happened to them,the sprouted and grew a set.of leaves then they just stalled out . The stem just shrivels up and dies.sucks vecause I really wanted to run some alien genetics. I still have one bit it is looking really sad right now.Ill get some pics of everything tomorrow.

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER;)
sorry about the CRASH but how are your STARFIGHTERS doing? and did those come from me? i cant remember if i sent you any or not...

peace;)

kinger

kinger

Sorry to say that the dtarfighters are haveing the same problems.I have one starfighter that is doing good and another that is lagging behind.And they were from you also.

JAWS

JAWS

Sorry to say that the dtarfighters are haveing the same problems.I have one starfighter that is doing good and another that is lagging behind.And they were from you also.

hum really sorry to here that your the first person i know thats poped any of the STARFIGHER f2's i made so humm, did not make the crash just passed some along as i had some extras...

humm.

kinger

kinger

Derailed from jaws,I am hope I have a wreck leaner and a starfighter mix. One has slim leaves and the other has fat wide leaves.

2012 12 14 144149
2012 12 14 144242

Top Bottom