The Stoner Family Fun Park

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You know those ideas you have, well here's one.
An amusement park where you get to do things that you aren't necessarily supposed to do while stoned and other fun things to do and eat, all with dabs, edibles, and or smokie treats consumed throughout the park.
Some of the attractions could be
The dabsticle course, dive a car through an obstacle course after doing a few dabs, because we all know how dangerous driving on weed is...
What else?
Of course roller coasters, a lazy stoner river where people can float around the park in their own filth.
I need more rides and games lol...

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

You know those ideas you have, well here's one.
An amusement park where you get to do things that you aren't necessarily supposed to do while stoned and other fun things to do and eat, all with dabs, edibles, and or smokie treats consumed throughout the park.
Some of the attractions could be
The dabsticle course, dive a car through an obstacle course after doing a few dabs, because we all know how dangerous driving on weed is...
What else?
Of course roller coasters, a lazy stoner river where people can float around the park in their own filth.
I need more rides and games lol...
Its not the log ride, its the bong ride!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
MacGyver Olympics, Build-A-Bong, built in RennyFest
we have something like this at Nimbin at the mardigrass its lots of fun i think theres web sites that you can check out the seen .

Freshone

Freshone

Wet Tshirt contest!Should have different themes,hashland,flowerland,dabland,titties and beer land...

Top Bottom