The Sweetest Fruit Strain

• Thread starter tomvega420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tomvega420

Any ideas on a very sweet fruity smelling strain?

One that smells like any combination of these - Peach, Berry, Floral, Mango, Blueberry, Fruit, Bubblegum, Grape, Melon, Pineapple, Cherry, Coconut, and/or Strawberry.

But has none or little of these - Ammonia, Earthy, Licorice, Pepper, Meat, Petroleum, Pine, Cedar, Menthol, Grass/Hay, Mint, Rotten, Hash, Skunk, Iron/Rust, Musk, Spice, Leather, Nutmeg, and/or Coffee.

I

ibTheMan

i didnt know till i accidentally got ah Tora Bora cut, its one pheno, but it is super , i mean super fruity and crazy super resiny.

Fred el Gato

Fred el Gato

Whiteberry, easy to grow comes fem'd short with a decent yield,very fruity smell and taste. Decent buzz,wake-n-bake,mid-day just not alot or its
naptime. Mama likes for headaches from cramps. Grow on, Fred
edit:avatar is a pic.

L

Loonymc

twisted fruit or mau mau would be good for your criteria
loony

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
c99 or most of its crosses.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Green Crack, Ive found a lot of grape phenos in the purple pakistans. My favorites were strong grape bubblegum smell and taste. Im going to grow out the rest of my pure stock this summer and hunt for that grape bubblegum pheno and try to look it into the progeny this time. This is some of the best smelling weed Ive ever grown.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Oriental Cheeses from Billy Goat oddly enough produces some of the most frosted and sweetest almost artificial strawberry aroma. Not a big producer but by god everybody LOVES that flavor, very social and giddy.
Side note the other pheno that I sadly lost was super cheesey and earthy. Ultra dank herb I thought.

Peace

S

speedracer1508

I have not seen or smelled anything sweeter than the ogre

phenotyper

phenotyper

My green crack smells like fruity pebbles when growing, and transforms into more of a skunky fruity/mango smell when properly cured. So I'd say it is a very fruity skunk flavor and almost everyone who tries mine says that it tastes like some of the best bud they've had in terms of flavor.

S

sensisaint

whats up bro? id say either sweet and sour diesel from dsnb seeds or island sweet skunk from next generation,would be your best bet for fuity strains. both are amazing the sweet tastes like a whirlwind of citrus goodness and the ssd tastes like a mouthful of mixed skittles. hope this helps.peace

F

FatBastard

TH SEEDS HEAVY DUTY FRUITYhttp://i60.invalid.com/albums/h9/hemi922444/1-1.gif

Top Bottom