The Tenessee Hog Clone Still Shining!!

• Thread starter thgobs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thgobs

thgobs

Old but still just the same! Killer fucking Dank!!
The tenessee hog clone  still shining

Apollo13

Apollo13

My old Apollo 13 is the bomb, it's a favorite in Ann arbor. In the 20's as far as thc. Just cause its old does not mean it is weak. Every grower I give it to keeps it and it becomes the biggest produced plant in their gardens... it's a straight up money printing machine! Any genes been around for 40+ years you know is excellent, why it's still here.. especially with all the choices today.

SourDank

SourDank

@Apollo13 i have 10 Apollo 13(Gorilla Arm pheno) x Snow Lotus from Bodhi goin as we speak. Any chance we can see a couple pics of your girl if @thgobs doesnt mind

Apollo13

Apollo13

Got raided back in 1994. They used my pictures against me. Not big on pictures like I was..I do have some I can get but not on my tablet. Mostly now it takes a huge monster plant to get me excited enough for pictures. Then when u get 2- 4 lbs on a plant, u can't see the forest for the trees.. just a see of green like my avatar. Then the paranoia sets in...I remember it very well..rolling up my dank, watchING natural born killers for first time, all of a sudden door blows open...cops in masks. Ran and grabbed sks locked and loaded with fmj. Was almost a like tv shoot out! Was a dark time, lost a lot of stuff. Did get a form of ptsd though. Unfortunately, I've been growing for 25 years, and most of it was pure paranoia. Now I'm legal and free to do so, but still always waiting for the door to blow open again..

Apollo13

Apollo13

I had 30 years of grow journals on growing apollo. If it is indeed the same as mine, I can get 13 Oz off a 4 foot plant highest thc was 23. It stretches to almost double so veg is minimal. Then packs thick, fat colas and gets some incredible frosting. I've found pure drips of oil before off buds u can put directly in ur vape pen.(weird) Then incredible high that makes it hard to do anything but watch movies or sleep. Sound similar?

Apollo13

Apollo13

My furthest is only 3 weeks in flower. My uc just went flower 3 days ago but will run perpetual. I'll send u some bud close up. I've never found anything as good. I never get tired of it. It wold be the plant if I could only do one forever.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Scrog 4 foot. But new uc probably won't be that big, be root nightmare in 5 gallon buckets.

SourDank

SourDank

Mine are vegging but I'll have a journal up when she gets interesting, I'll try n remember to tag you brother

Apollo13

Apollo13

Hey does that one plant only have 3 leaves or is it just revegging from bud? That's how mine repop into veg. I just made a plant that has 9 leaves but each over hangs the other buy 1/2 inch. So leaf appears round. Kinda cool. Doesn't look normal. I enjoy breeding now. Looking into making auto flower seeds for greenhouse because big plants need lots of ventilation. Want many harvests instead.

Top Bottom