The testing begins

• Thread starter ukcheesefiend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesefiend

Been growing in soil for a few weeks now and I dont think I am getting enough to last me between flowering periods. I have a 600 watt hid in a 2mx2mx2m tent with a 10" fan and 30cm oscilating fan. The enviroment has been tweaked to the point where it is "perfect" temps and humidity.

I have got three growing options that I will be testing to see which can provide the most reliable and best quality smoke.

Option 1: Improve the soil.

Vermiculite, Pearlite, new pots, fresh sterile soil.

Option 2: Bubbler tank.

Set up as described (Kind of) in previous thread I read the other day.

Option 3: Drip tray.

Run to waste tray for about 3 plants.

Now I am sure that there are fans of different growing methods and I have cut cost in a few places to hold back for investing in the most efficient grow method.:flower

Photos coming soon, right now its time to get on with some DIY.

S

Stackin Paper

Bit overkill innit, 2m2 tent for a 400w light, i'd invest in a couple of 600w and get them rockin in there.

U

ukcheesefiend

Ok, been shopping.

The next wave of babies are off to the best start, got Canna+ pro soil, vermiculite and pearlite. The mothers are now growing nicely in the new mix, ready to spawn the next generation. Hopefully I will get a huge increase in yield compared to my ladies that havent even been chopped yet.

I am growing UK Cheese, from cutting, genuine, no crosses. Aswell as a reveg and now flowering early girl, back from my tiny one plant microgrow.

I have a perpetual setup and should be able to harvest 8 plants a month, although there is now a wait for my new cheesey mothers to get big enough for me to take cuttings.

After a few months of problems and trying to diagnose a few sickly plants, its nice to see them start to fatten up and look promising.

Top Bottom