The Th3Jungl3Boy's Garden Is Open with Purple Kush, Granddaddy Purple & Much More!

• Thread starter Th3Jungl3Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hi fellow farmers!
How's everything with you guys? Having fun with you garden? Because I'm having a lot with my new setup :)
Well, this is my 1st time ever growing in soil, and my 2nd time growing in general. My first one was hydroponically using the Under Culture system with 8 plants, you can access the thread clicking in the link
http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f158/uc-4xl-scrog-double-lid-under-1000w-31151/
I decided go to soil just because of the convenience of not having air pumps, water pump and water chiller running 24/7, which in my situation sharing walls and having to be hearing the zummmmm of all the equipment running was driving crazy and very paranoid.
Using soil I can have way more plants than before, as the system which self takes a lot of space.
Let me talk about the room now.

Equipment:
2 - 1K Watts Hortilux Super HPS EN Lamp
2 - 1K Watts Dimmable Ballasts (1 Midnight Sun & 1 Gallaxy)
2 - 6" Blockbuster Hoods
2 - 6" Active Air In-Line Fan 400 CFM
2 - EcoPlus 16" Wall Mount Fan
1 - 18" Lasko Oscillating FAN
1 - EcoPlus Carbonaire Filter 550 CFM
1 - A/C SHARP CV-10NH 10K BTU
1 - 20 Lbs CO2 Tank
1 - Sentinel CPPM-4 CO2 Controller with Photocell

I am not running CO2 yet because of the high temperature when lights are on. My room is located in the second floor which is an attic, also my roof. Temperature can raise up 93F with CO2, I know they can take it but I just don't want to exposed them any stress whatsoever. If I run the AC all the CO2 is sucked, and when I feed the room with fresh air CO2 is being pushed out somehow through small holes in the room, so I will be running CO2 in the winter.

I am using:
R/O Water
Ocean Forest Potting Soil
House & Garden Aqua Flakes A & B Nutrients
House & Garden Roots Excelurator
House & Garden Shooting Powder
House & Garden Drip Clean
Advanced Nutrients Bud Ignitor
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus
Botanicare Aquashield Compost Solution

Strains:

Euphoria
Mango Kush
Purple Kush
Green Crack
Granddaddy Purple
Cherry AK-47
Rascals Fire OG
Sour Kush
White Widow
MK Ultra

19 Plants total.
They were vegetating for 3 weeks and I've been super cropping and LST most of them. I flip the light to 12/12 on Monday 18. I will start with Bud Ignator next Monday and I am feeding them now with 800PPM through a drip system.

Now few photos of the room before and after.

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

Plants vegetating & Clones.
Strains:
Super Lemon Haze
Strawberry Diesel
Sour Diesel
Sour Kush
Somango
Kalashnikova
Purple Kush
Purple Trainwreck
Purple Afghan
Granddaddy Purple
White Widow
White Rhino
MK Ultra
Mango Kush
OG Herojuana
Platinum OG
Rascals Fire OG
Regulator Kush
Tangerine Dream
Big Bud
Black Domina
Bubble Gum
Blue Dream Haze
God's Gift
Green Crack
Cherry AK-47
Chocolate Rain
Afghani Bullrider
ICE
Euphoria
Exodus Cheese
Lavender

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

I will be bringing updates to you guys 1 or 2 times a weeks.
Peace!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice and clean bro!!! Should be a good one! Another purple lover I see!!!

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
damn thats clean . i like you style guy

L

Limit420

Looking very nice. I definitely want to see those updates.

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

oh boy, this i gonna be a good one, i love that superlemonhaze, im subd

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

oh boy, this i gonna be a good one, i love that superlemonhaze, im subd

I agree with you. SLH is absolutely one of my favorite strains!

Very nice and clean bro!!! Should be a good one! Another purple lover I see!!!

I will try to grow the most colorful strains available out there! Lavender, Somango, Purple Trainwreck and Tangerine Dream will be the next ones.

damn thats clean . i like you style guy

Thanks a lot kootenainatural! Let's see if I can keep up until harvest when a bunch of leaves start to fall :/

Looking very nice. I definitely want to see those updates.

I will bring the updates later night Limit420. Thanks to all you guys for the compliments :)

B

Big Bud Boy

How is the "House and Gaden" stuff? Is it your first choice now, I'm totally unfamiliar with the product line but I hear about it a lot.

Peace; Big Bud Boy

deep buddy

deep buddy

awesome looks like a spaceship!! very proper! how is that AC working for you and where did you get it seems nice.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the setup looks great bro. nice and clean shows u really did soem work. the only thing i would recommend is running 1 strain per light. this way there u can get the most out of the strain and really dial it in. running so many strains some may need more or less food then others and at differnt times. soem are taller/shorter and so on will make it harder to achieve and even canopy.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Very nice!!!!!

Veddy nice x2

Thanks a lot guys!

How is the "House and Gaden" stuff? Is it your first choice now, I'm totally unfamiliar with the product line but I hear about it a lot.
Peace; Big Bud Boy

This is my 1st time running their product and for just 2 weeks, so it's too early to actually give you an opinion, but so far so good.

house and garden is great stuff yo. your doing a great job using the space you have lol.

It took me a little while to realize that my best option was to go soil and triple the number of plants :)

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Flower, Day 11

Hello Farmers!
How have you guys been?
I've been super busy working double lately so this is gonna be a very short update as I just finish watering the plants and haven't had my dinner yet :( (11:25pm)
Plants are looking absolutely GORGEOUS, HEALTH and SUPER GREEN!

On Monday I fed them with:
Roots Excelurator
Bat Guano
Great White
Cal Mag
Bud Ignator

Tuesday
R/O water

Wednesday
R/O Water
Bud Ignator

Thursday
R/O Water

Friday
R/O Water PH 6.9 PPM 20
Bud Ignator 65ml PH 6.5 PPM 150
Cal Mag 30ml PH 6.4 PPM 300
H & G Acqua Flakes A + B 210ml PH 3.9 PPM 1300
PH was adjusted to 6.1

Now few photos of the girls with lights off.
These pics with lights off were taken 3 days ago.

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

Some new Seedlings:

Lavender, Strawberry Diesel and Exodus Cheese

IMG_0341.JPG

Some shots with lights ON taken today.
Day 11

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

Couple of shots using a fish eye lenses so you guys can have a better idea of my setup.

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00017.JPG

After working for 2 days trimming all girls and cloning this is how they're looking, soooo cute :)

Purple Kush

IMG_00326.JPG

Euphoria

IMG_00327.JPG

Thanks a lot for all the compliments and please keep visiting my garden helping me to maintain a good job!

Peace and have a great weekend!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work brah! You got them girls looking sexy... :makeup

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

awesome looks like a spaceship!! very proper! how is that AC working for you and where did you get it seems nice.

I am not using it yet, I'm waiting to get on 4-5th week but I ran for couple of days and it works absolutely great! I did a long and extensive research and this unit was my best choice, as I was looking for a very quiet unit and sharp has the best, only 38db, less than my air pump (40db)

the setup looks great bro. nice and clean shows u really did soem work. the only thing i would recommend is running 1 strain per light. this way there u can get the most out of the strain and really dial it in. running so many strains some may need more or less food then others and at differnt times. soem are taller/shorter and so on will make it harder to achieve and even canopy.

Hi xX Kid Twist Xx!
I completely agree with you about choosing same strains to go together, but in my case I didn't have option. I was growing the purple kush in my RDWC when I decided to move everythin to soil which gave more space in the room and decided to get one more light and more plants to fill in.
Thanks a lot for the advice!

Excellent work brah! You got them girls looking sexy... :makeup

What's up Shady! How's everything with you Brotta?
Yeah I'm happy with them and with my new setup, but I won't lie that I can't wait to get my Under Current System back to work :/
I will stick with soil until get a bigger place.
Thanks

soserthc1

soserthc1

damn only second grow nice set up and alot of exciting strains - good luck bro - and i feel you with the paranoia - sucks dont it peace good luck

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Flower, Day 17

Hello fellow farmers!
How's everything going?
It's day 17 and plants are doing great!
The Purple Kush and Sour Kush has stretched more than the others in the last 2 weeks, has anyone ever grew any of these strains?
Well, plants are growing fast and they're too tall, more than what I was expecting. There are 2 of them (Purple Kush that I had to vegetate a little longer) getting really close to the hood, hope they stop soon so they don't block light from the others, but even if that happens I'll tie the branches down.

On Monday I started feeding them with Big Bud.
Also on Tuesday, Cal-mag, Roots Excelurator and Aquashield.
Wednesday was R/O water, Roots Excelurator and Super Thrive.
Today I will feed them with H&G Acqua Flakes and Molasses.
Friday R/O water.
Saturday R/O and Bat Guano.
Sunday H&G Acqua Flakes and Roots Excelurator.

I will start using CO2 from week 4 to 8, lowering the room and water temperature after 7 until harvest, I can't wait to see some nice colors coming out of these girls.

Few pics with lights OFF & ON.

The 2 tallest girls in the back.
( Purple Kush )
IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

Euphoria
IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

Some Green Crack
IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

Sour Kush
IMG_0352.JPG

I will take some individually pics of them later on when the buds start to put some size.
Thanks to all who has visited my garden leaving good vibes!
Peace.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

damn only second grow nice set up and alot of exciting strains - good luck bro - and i feel you with the paranoia - sucks dont it peace good luck

Hi soserthc1! How's everything going?
Yes this is my first growing in soil and it will much better than my first in hydro, which wasn't that bad, I just screwed the girls ;(
Man, I'm going crazy with so many nice strains available out there, I wanna buy all! This week I was almost getting 6 more new one seeds even without trying the many others I already have and, not having more space available to vegetate for my next run. Clones? I just made 3 full trays! Feel bad to throw in the garbage, now I have to find a way to get rid of them.
The paranoia will be over when I win the lottery and buy a real farm to grow all the strains available :)
Thanks for the compliments.
Peace!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking dialed-in to perfection brah! Beautiful bud shots... :sign0005:

Top Bottom