The Th3Jungl3Boy's Garden Is Open with Purple Kush, Granddaddy Purple & Much More!

• Thread starter Th3Jungl3Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

shame i aint in cali - i just smoked my last og kush spliff last night and only about 5 grams of green crack - then its back to white widow - which IMHO is over rated - i would love to be able to get them good cali strains - got some gdp, mango, and burmess and a nice mawi (but not looking forward to 112 days flowering it. flowering now burmess - gdp - and some good mids that i germed 50 seeds and took the best and gonna try to see if i can make it better. Its real hot around here now and being summer im out and about alot but come sept i am going to bust out my tangerine dream, super lemon haze , and skunk kush and gotta find some og kush and blueberry seeds for my good grow, well would love to help you out with them trays but im sure you will find someone peace bro

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Flower, Day 25

Hey all!
How are you guys doing?
It's day 25 and I'm bringing some new shots of the girls before heading to work.
Peace!

Lights OFF

Purple Kush
IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

Cherry AK-47 and Purple Kush in the back

IMG_0338.JPG

Lights ON

Euphoria

IMG_0346.JPG

Purple Afghan

IMG_0348.JPG

Purple Kush
IMG_0352.JPG

Green Crack
IMG_0354.JPG

The Whole Gang
IMG_0360.JPG

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

shame i aint in cali - i just smoked my last og kush spliff last night and only about 5 grams of green crack - then its back to white widow - which IMHO is over rated - i would love to be able to get them good cali strains - got some gdp, mango, and burmess and a nice mawi (but not looking forward to 112 days flowering it. flowering now burmess - gdp - and some good mids that i germed 50 seeds and took the best and gonna try to see if i can make it better. Its real hot around here now and being summer im out and about alot but come sept i am going to bust out my tangerine dream, super lemon haze , and skunk kush and gotta find some og kush and blueberry seeds for my good grow, well would love to help you out with them trays but im sure you will find someone peace bro

Too bad you're too far. When you come back let me know so I can give you some of them :)
Peace!

^^agreed, beautiful pics man

Thanks a lot Bublonichronic! I really like your garden too!!
Nice job!

B

BrazilianShark

hello Th3Jungl3Boy. how do you do?
man, i have some of that purple afghan veging to be used in my first grow and i'd like to get some info about the strain please. could you post more pics of her? also how tall was she when i fliped the light?
your garden looks beautiful man, good work bro.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

hello Th3Jungl3Boy. how do you do?
man, i have some of that purple afghan veging to be used in my first grow and i'd like to get some info about the strain please. could you post more pics of her? also how tall was she when i fliped the light?
your garden looks beautiful man, good work bro.

Hi BrazilianShark!
I'm doing great thanks. How's about yourself?
I don't know much about the strain because I got her from a friend to replace a Purple Kush that wasn't doing well. I will definitely post more pics later and when I flip the light she was approximately a foot tall, I guess :sad0104:

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Outdoor

Decided to upload few pics of couple plants I have in my outdoor garden.

This is a Super Lemon Haze in a 20G bucket on her 2nd week of flowering.

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

And this is one is a White Rhino in her last days of life :(
Today I harvest 1 huge thick branch weighting 67g wet, there are 3 others and few medium size :) :harvest:

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

Peace out!

L

LikemindS

Awesome Garden Bro!
Ya got lots of nice strains goin there. right on!
Keep up the good work man and cant wait t see those ladies done!
:banana1sv6:

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Awesome Garden Bro!
Ya got lots of nice strains goin there. right on!
Keep up the good work man and cant wait t see those ladies done!
:banana1sv6:

Hi LikemindS! How are you?
Yes I'm addicted to strains, I guess :(
I just can't help myself stoping buyin more & more beans, there are so many nice strains available out there, but I'll only use what I have now for awhile.
Ladies are getting heavy & falling, I'll get some Bamboo sticks to help support them, I also need to start running my AC because my room is getting too hot, around 85 :/
I'll upload more pics Monday night.
Thanks for the compliment.
Peace!

B

Burned Haze

Lov your grow, so many good strains in ur grow!

I do have a question for you, I also remove bottom shade stuff that is deadweight , my question is what time is it better to do it, stress wise? I have been trying to do it before flowering buy maybe after they stretch in flowering would be best? I just don't want to increase my hermie ratios.

Subscribed !

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Lov your grow, so many good strains in ur grow!

I do have a question for you, I also remove bottom shade stuff that is deadweight , my question is what time is it better to do it, stress wise? I have been trying to do it before flowering buy maybe after they stretch in flowering would be best? I just don't want to increase my hermie ratios.

Subscribed !

Hi Burned Haze!
How have you been?
Man, I remove them 1-2 weeks after flip the light to make clones and I keep checking if any more will grow, if yes, I keep removing them until harvest.
To be honest I don't think you'd stress the plant removing them, you'll actually help them removing those fuckers which only sucks the plants energy.
Why removing lower branches would increase the chances of hermie?
Thanks for the compliment! I will upload new photos in couple of hours.
Peace!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Flower, Day 46

Hello farmers!
How's everything going?
I gotta say everything is going absolutely amazing! Girls are doing very well and putting a lot of weight. One of my favorite strains is the Sour Kush so far. The plant is producing a such gigantic bud for a plant that I vegetate for a week only, it was the smallest one in a gallon bucket that I left between the others; and she was receiving even less light than the others, next run will have Sour Kush in the menu for sure!
Plants have been fed with:

• Pure Blend Metabolic Grow Formula
• Pure Blend Metabolic Bloom Formula
• Nitrozime
Bio Bizz Grow
Bio Bizz Bloom
Foxfarm Big Bloom
• Bountea Bioactivator
• Bountea Living Alaska Humisoil

Have you guys ever dried the meds in a room with A/C running? If yes, at what temperature? Just wondering to make sure because I would dry it at temps around 65-75, which Jorge Cervantes recommends in his book, but I'd like to hear some feedback from the farmers.

Now is time to the girls strip off!

Shots with lights OFF.
Purple Kush

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

Euphoria
IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

Blue Dream Haze
IMG_0344.JPG

Sour Kush
IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0358.JPG

The Garden
IMG_0342.JPG

B

Burned Haze

Why aren't you using H & g anymore? Myself I use soul sythentic line, been getting great results. Once I have more than just a iPad I will start a journal, why do u take clones after the switch? Why not before so no reveg?

Cheers mate

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Why aren't you using H & g anymore? Myself I use soul sythentic line, been getting great results. Once I have more than just a iPad I will start a journal, why do u take clones after the switch? Why not before so no reveg?

Cheers mate

Hi Burned Haze!
Welcome back buddy.
Yes I am using H&G Aqua Flakes as base nutrient. I just didn't feed them past week with any because they started to show a little bit of nutrient burn on the leaves tip, but yesterday I did feed them with H&G A+B & Shooting Powder.
I hope the shooting powder works helping them continue to grow in the next 2 weeks. Have you ever used this product?
I do take clones before flip the light, but after week 1 of flower if any of those lower branches are not getting enough light I'll cut them too. (This is after have already removed all small lower growth.)
Peace!

IMG_0364.JPG

greenjoe

greenjoe

"Have you guys ever dried the meds in a room with A/C running? If yes, at what temperature? Just wondering to make sure because I would dry it at temps around 65-75, which Jorge Cervantes recommends in his book, but I'd like to hear some feedback from the farmers."

i dry mine at those temps..68-70f.....with 55% humidity.....

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

"Have you guys ever dried the meds in a room with A/C running? If yes, at what temperature? Just wondering to make sure because I would dry it at temps around 65-75, which Jorge Cervantes recommends in his book, but I'd like to hear some feedback from the farmers."

i dry mine at those temps..68-70f.....with 55% humidity.....

Yes and that's exactly the same numbers I used to dried them. Got the same book friend :)

Top Bottom