• Thread starter Outofnames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Outofnames

http://trianglekush.webstarts.com/

There is a lot of hype around this strain and its time to put this all to rest for good. Here is the story without using any real names.

Some dipshit from the south came to the midwest with a bunch of local cuts from down south. The White and Triangle Kush were a couple of them. They were hyped up and passed out to a few people. A couple of these people really thought they had something special and started hoarding the cuts and using them for a "look at me im super cool on the internet" kind of deal. It wasnt long and The White was making the rounds as it should have been. Nothing really special about this plant at all. Looks like pretty much all the hindu kush plants and cuts that floated around Florida back in the day.

The Triangle on the other hand was being held tightly by a couple people on the internet forums so they could have something nobody else did, cause if you arent cool on the internet then what is life really about? One day one of these internet dipshits says "hey, im going to start a seed breeding business and use The Triangle to make shit tons of cash". Which was a pretty good idea. It had rarity, not a lot of people had smoked it and even fewer had grown it. That was good because there really isnt anything special about it other than the fact its hoarded the way it is. Thats what makes things worth money in the seed business. Hell you can sell nothing but hermi seeds in todays seed business and still pump em out at $400 for 10 seed if some 20 year old kid on the internet thinks they are rare.

So the internet dipshit starts his breeding efforts right away, but wait! "im not supposed to make money off this cut by using it for seed breeding, thats gonna piss off the dipshits from the south". Now the internet dipshit needs to find away to say that The Triangle is out there being passed around already so making seeds is ok. He found the perfect solution! Turns out a couple other dipshits had gotten access to a bunch of different cuts. Not really a "take whatever cuts you want" deal but the plants were there and cuts were taken because these dipshits didnt understand hoarding. Apparently neither one of the new dipshits really new anything about most of the strains and just grew them all out together. During all this the strain hoarding dipshits found out that the new dipshits might have The Triangle. "HOLY SHIT" they yelled to each other, what if they make seeds too and then take half our seed money! What they didnt know is that nobody from the new dipshits even kept a cut of it except 1. So the strain hoarding dipshits are super pissed, how can they look super cool on the internet now, how can they pump out seeds of it now? Then the strain hoarding douche from the moon realizes "hey, we will just say the triangle is out there now and its time to make some cash..i mean seeds". Then the fault is off of him and everyone can go on thinking the new dipshits passed the cut to the masses when in reality it was never passed, to anyone, because it wasnt worth passing to begin with.

And thats the story of this stupid ass strain and the countless hours a group of individuals have spent arguing over it. Its an ok plant. Cant hold itself up, smoke is pretty potent, taste is pretty good too but NOTHING ABOUT IT SAYS HOARD IT other than the douche bags that are doing so and the best thing is only about 20 people on the entire goddamn planet even give a shit AT ALL about any of this. Its pretty damn stupid.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxLaO2Ku-Ts[/YOUTUBE]

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

douchy strain hoarders. its one thing if you've made it and want to hoard it, not as douchy but when its given to ya :no

love it when peeps drop inside knowledge.

D

davidian

That story sounds about right, :D!!
What is hilarious is that the story could almost be interchangeable with the fire/raskal og clone story, jejejeje*****just some insecure little boys trying to feel special or corner the market, mostly to feel special though!

Illmind

Illmind

if tk isnt a keeper u need to step ur game up, cuz its chron period. cute story. hoarding is necasary to preserve genetics. once it gets passed names change, ppl trash it bcuz they cant grow right or sum douche with money on they mind whores it out. the white is also a great plant properly grown. and resembles hindu kush about 0%. and just about every the white cross is a gem so... take a look up ur ass n c if u got anything else to pull out.

O

Outofnames

Its good weed...just not worth the hype. The white is a great plant but not worth the hype. If you were in florida in the 90s we had lots of hindu kush plants that look just like the white pretty much.

sorry youre mad bro...just my opinion

O

Outofnames

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0LpsN8n0zE&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

Illmind

Illmind

not mad at a hater ever. u a competing seed co? fucn amsterdam bums just mad they cant sell there trash anymore. what u smokin thats so good lil man? i almost wanna send u my last crumb of tk just to set u str8. a website cmon whats ur agenda? 1 thing to disagree its another to do all this. one of em fuc ur girl er sumthn? u goin around postin flyers something musta happened. and once agane what u smokin thats soo good plz tell me... so i can laff.. no it aint david we preserve em just fine thank u.. just be happy u lil crumbsnatchers will have access to seeds.. obviously got a lot to learn if u lil bumasses think u deserve shit

A

A20Grower

I also think it's pretty great to hear stories like this that might be known to the insiders but not known to the masses. Kind of like some other clone hoarding stories out there.

Can you make a thread a week, how about 'storytime with outofnames' or something. Thanks for the post.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

you call the Triangle "pretty potent". that s funny. shit is strong as hell.

How about you name some names and quit hiding behind your newly created screenname, Outofnames?

O

Outofnames

not mad at a hater ever. u a competing seed co? fucn amsterdam bums just mad they cant sell there trash anymore. what u smokin thats so good lil man? i almost wanna send u my last crumb of tk just to set u str8. a website cmon whats ur agenda? 1 thing to disagree its another to do all this. one of em fuc ur girl er sumthn? u goin around postin flyers something musta happened. and once agane what u smokin thats soo good plz tell me... so i can laff.. no it aint david we preserve em just fine thank u..

im just a private caregiver that has had enough of the other side of this. You start asking for my real name and my home address and thats the final straw for me.....i dont do snitches

wait...yes i do...lol :hunter:

O

Outofnames

I also think it's pretty great to hear stories like this that might be known to the insiders but not known to the masses. Kind of like some other clone hoarding stories out there.

Can you make a thread a week, how about 'storytime with outofnames' or something. Thanks for the post.

id love to but im on the inside story of this by pure chance...and it sucks..lol

dont know shit about much else and try to keep it that way!

Illmind

Illmind

roflmao, u a cocsucker.. im done here.. inside knowledge lol!!!! knowledge from inside your ass kid.... negative rep gangster ay? lol. ima give u positive read it real sloow.

D

davidian

just be happy u lil crumbsnatchers will have access to seeds.. obviously got a lot to learn if u lil bumasses think u deserve shit
^^^^^THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT FOLKS!!
Illmind, your making proving my point very easy.

Get over yourself. We are. And now we have TK too:cool0019: No thanks to cool horaders like you!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom