THE TRUE ORIGINS OF KING LOUIE XIII

• Thread starter EVOKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

Hello fellow farmers.. i am trying to find the origins of king louie xii,aka louie xii...

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

I always here about this strain. I have seen finished flowers and it just seemed like a nice OG pheno. My understanding is that this name was just made up in a so cal collective and the name stuck probably because the batch of nugs were amazing. It happens a lot down here, actually in 99% of the collectives probably. A couple other examples are Obama OG, Marilyn Jane OG, as well as so many other dumb ass names you can only imagine. You can't really trust many places in terms of genetics, but there are a few and you can tell by the way they answer questions. It seems that a bunch of places must have this in stock at all times so it def has the hype, but so does OG. If someone did make this super killer OG strain Im sure they are keeping quiet about it though. Just my opinion, so if I am wrong I am also glad to learn about this damn strain.

slausongardens

slausongardens

just a name of a pheno of og.. its a strong one, doesnt look like some of the crazy frosty ogs, just regular potenet og nugs.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i really love the smell and taste.. my girl doesnt smoke but when i light it up she tells me it smell totally different than the other og's i smoke... man first hit and on exhale im buzzin....

EVOKE

EVOKE

you must be in the valley ganja farmer 562... cuz ive seen those strains ur talkn about...

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I'm currently flowering the Louie og for the 1st time...looks and smells dank! Can't tell ya how she smokes yet, but I bet is reeeaal good!
The 1st 4 pics are from a couple weeks ago and the last 2 are more recent.
IMG 0220
IMG 0221
IMG 0222
IMG 0223
IMG 0284
IMG 0272

B

Beasters X Haze

the real story is that King Louie the 13th got this as a gift after the great battle of 1802 from one of the town peasants. at the time it was said to be one of the lost specimens from the Knight of Dawn.. It was held in great regard and secrecy until recently it was stolen from the throne.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the real story is that King Louie the 13th got this as a gift after the great battle of 1802 from one of the town peasants. at the time it was said to be one of the lost specimens from the Knight of Dawn.. It was held in great regard and secrecy until recently it was stolen from the throne.
I heard that same story, crazy

toxichippie

toxichippie

ive heard that also but with a different beginning. it orginally came from the templars who found it growing under the temple of solomon.

EVOKE

EVOKE

omg r u serious where is u find that Beast shes beautiful... excuse while i kiss the sky..(J.H)...
i hope u took some cls from her looks shes wifey material... thanks for the cool story...

fractal

fractal

Chances are it's an s1 of another OG that somebody made or found a bean in their nugs. That's the case for 90% of OG cuts out there now.

homebrew420

homebrew420

looks real nice. Haven't hear of this one in CO. Cool story...silly though.

Peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey evoke, asking for cutting on the forums is not allowed by the rules of THCfarmer. pleaase review the rules. i edited your first post but please avoid doing so in the furture, id hate to see you get banned brotha. no one wants that :) hope all is well homie

Jimmy ~ those are some kick ass bud shots brotha. you most def got some skillz to pay them billz bro. keep doing what you do. iv been thinking about getting this cut to run but wasnt sure if the hype was worth the run. lots of OGs are bummers once you run em. good to see it atleast looks killer. let us know about the smoke when you get them dont and get a chance to blaze them beauties ~SMF~

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
hey evoke, asking for cutting on the forums is not allowed by the rules of THCfarmer. pleaase review the rules. i edited your first post but please avoid doing so in the furture, id hate to see you get banned brotha. no one wants that :) hope all is well homie

Jimmy ~ those are some kick ass bud shots brotha. you most def got some skillz to pay them billz bro. keep doing what you do. iv been thinking about getting this cut to run but wasnt sure if the hype was worth the run. lots of OGs are bummers once you run em. good to see it atleast looks killer. let us know about the smoke when you get them dont and get a chance to blaze them beauties ~SMF~
Thanks bro.:)
Yeah she looks and smells good just gotta see if its worth the hype like you say. I just started flushing so it won't be too long before I get to try it out.
I got a few more shots I took tonight @ 8wks...

top bud
IMG 0298

middle bud
IMG 0299

lower bud
IMG 0320

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

How is she to root? I have heard she is a biiiitch to root...

EVOKE

EVOKE

jimmy u got skillz no doubt... beautiful pics looks mouth watering im sure its a keeper... great pheno

EVOKE

EVOKE

my bad bro... i was new to the site... now i know how things are done here.... we coo homie...

Latest posts

Top Bottom