The Truth About The Grandaddy.

• Thread starter John Joebee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Joebee

I will always Love being part of Ken Estes org once but I will not just sit back and let him continue to take credit for Grandaddy Purple.I was there when Ken put out a General Order to Growers in Humboldt for the strain.He was either rewarded the strain for being a damn good mover of Product which he is THe Best At or he paid someone off.I feel Charlie Magpie knows.Sorry Ken you are no doubt the All Time Mover of the Strain but seem to forget looking for it early 2003.The strain is from Salmon Creek area.He may not even know the truth mimself.He was being catered to by all the Growers of Indoor who loved the fact that he drove the price up.He is the All Time Best Marketer of the Grandaddy and that can't be disputed.Thanks Ken I had a Blast but was tired of the Dudes in the White Vans. Read Oaksterdamshistory.blogspot.com GOD BLESS ALL

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

weve been growing variations of grandaddy/erkle in sohum for atleast 10 years...ken certainly didnt pull it out of his ass lol.. and u better believe 10 years ago the buds were turning completely black @ 80 degree temps and pulling 2lbs per light... prices were a whole hell of a lot better too lol

M

MaryJuwann

Im not sure what you're talking about, but that blog is very unappealing :( big blocks of text only!

T

t7rln

Do people really care 'who' above 'what'? Who cares who brought it about...it is what it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom