The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chuckchill

chuckchill

Me nneither! im still on valls.i get a skript tho.well iv sunk a weeks worth a hour ago and im just? WARM + GLOWING INSIDE.100% LUCID THO.ILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING IV DONE TODAY ETC!. BUT I DO KNOW ITS GOING TO BE HARD AS FUCK TO SHIFT THAT HABBIT:( BUT:-). THEY SHIFTED A WORSE ONE FOR ME ABOUT 10,ISH YEARS AGO.YUP, HARD DRUGS! REALLY.AS HARD AS THE BASTERDS COME LADS AND I NO LONGER KNOW WHO THAT OLD GUY WAS.IM TOTALLY DIFF NOW.MARY DID SAVE MY LIFE. BUT YOU GUYS PAY TO MUCH UP THERE FOR EM..100% RESPECT TO YA,LL WHO KIKED IT THO:-) HAPPY FOR YAS.
PEACE.
C.C
If it want for pot I'd never of gotten off drink, drink n vals are by far the worst more so drink as I do feel valium has a place in medicine whereas booze just fucks shit up... I'm not a wreck head anymore btw lads haha

chuckchill

chuckchill

HA! someone not terrified to speak the truth.AS THAT WAS MY PROBLEM ASWELL.I USED SINCE I WAS 13,MAN. GOT TO USING A Q OUNCE A DAY MAN WEN I WAS DOING THE BIZZ. IT WAS MY OWN DOING TO COME OF IT THO.I MUST ADMIT. A 3,YR IN JAIL HELPED.LOL. BUT YEAH! GLAD THOSE DAYS ARE OVER.ID RATHER COMMIT FUCKING HARRY CARRY THAT STICK OWT ELSE IN ME. YEA IM ON THE JUICE ,VALS.WEED BUT! NO FUKING SMACK. I GOT SICK OF IT .ONLY TOOK 10+ YEARS.BUT I DID IT :-).
Benzos weren't my thing...mother herion. I call it that cuz you'd do anything for your mother.
I used to own 3 homes. 2 of which had 20k running. Lost em all and more to mother herion. Used to have a $100k a year job for the r.r. $50k truck. Took 3 or 4 vacations a year for 2 wksat a time. Now i rent. I dont have shit but my sobriety and Im happier now than then.

chuckchill

chuckchill

love the specially aswell.lol. rudy,ghost town etc .great music
I'll listen to anything once they write their own lyrics or atleast sing without the help of tech..My personal fav would be ska, loooove the specials n madness

chuckchill

chuckchill

Thats cool bro :-) ill pm u yeah,?
very gratefull ghetto mate :-)
c .c
Oh @chuckchill that oil drum glass is here if u want it man I've even fixed for u bro And I have a spare used quartz banger as well if u need it?

chuckchill

chuckchill

Fucking tool.id get out + back hand him.lol
I saw a high school aged kid at the gas station singing along to a rap song that was blaring out of his car and the song was talking about fuck this kill that and then he stops singing along and turns to his friend and sez "thats how i live my life". Yeah real good.

chuckchill

chuckchill

I got ,30, 30,ml jellies a few months ago.damn STROMG!. like rockin horse shit to get.they are only on private skripts noew:(lol
Liquid form Temazepam capsulues.theyr like green or yellow cod liver oils.they were frickin awesome.almost everyone between the age of 15 and 25 on the west coast of Scotland were mad with em.im led to beleive theyr similar in effect to your quea ludes.not sure if thats how its spelled but im sure u know wat im talking about g gnome.

chuckchill

chuckchill

hows everyones grows goin lads. ? good i hope. im gonna sign of for now go see my sollicitor :(lol
c .c

chuckchill

chuckchill

When the being sick STOPS! TIME TO WORRY.THAT MEANS UR HOOKED.i was 13,lads.i didnt have any one dsy.i felf awgfull but i DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS SUFFERING A ,RATTLE,. TO YOUNG + DAFT. BUT LOOKS/SOUNDS LIKE WERE ALL BASTARDS:-)LOL. BUT WERE ALL CLEAN.WELL? HAHA.THEN THERES ME.LOL. CRAZY MOFO.LOL. BUT! NO DEVILS DANDRUFF:-).
HAPPY PEACEFULL LOIFE!.
TAKE CARE LADS. @ghettogrower, mate thanks for the cool offer. ill make it up to u some jhow!. stay safe all u good guys.
peace.chuck.c
Jesus christ dude that 2 many houses lol only ever smoked the stuff n thw comedown was enough to never make me wanna do it again I'd work the next day n from the moment I'd woken up I was getting sick, all the way in I was sick n was getting sick in the sinks haha never again

chuckchill

chuckchill

AAhaha.lol . thats made me smile .fucking spare part.10$ to trim ! but hes a RICH RAPPER,? ID HAVE TO TELL HIM.here get ya wrap on this man.lol:-)
c.c
Do u notice all rap is in a nutshell is somebody bragging about themselves?
I got a buddy who helps me trim (for $10 an hour mind you) whos an aspiring rapper. Im sitting there while we're trimming listening to his cd. And its all about how many bitches he has and how hard he is how much money he has and his Mercedes Benz. I couldn't help myself but to call him out for being a phony who works part time for me for 10 bucks an hour. Oh and hes a balding 30 something white guy who lives at my other friends house and sleeps on his couch and drives a beater

chuckchill

chuckchill

I
Liquid form Temazepam capsulues.theyr like green or yellow cod liver oils.they were frickin awesome.almost everyone between the age of 15 and 25 on the west coast of Scotland were mad with em.im led to beleive theyr similar in effect to your quea ludes.not sure if thats how its spelled but im sure u know wat im talking about g gnome.
get a 500,ml bottle of temazepam LIQUID. to help my insomnia, thats legit of my doc tho. take 100,ml of that n ur days gone man.u cant remember shit either.lol.

chuckchill

chuckchill

your correct.im FAR fron on my oil game but u can c the white powder that comes of oil slick pads .thrmeir plastic wrap! thats better! but 100% DEFO SILLICA LEACHES OF ,ANY! BRAND PAD AND CONTAMINATES YOUR CONCENTRATE. SORRY TO B BARER OF BAD NEWS!BUT IM 100% SURE ON THAT MATE. ill still blast on a oil sliks pad like.as really i dont dab enough to really end up ill. i still use a god darn ,HONEY BEE EXTRACTOR.LOL.GONNA GET A GOOD GLASS TUBE + DO A BUD+ TRIM RUN ASAP!. AND USE MY:-) BARRELL RIG:-)LOL.AND A BANGER.WHY THEY CA EM BANGERS?
C.C
I'd gotten a 'oil slick' pad was a big 30cm one n set me back 23e or so so should do the job..she landed yesterday actually.. Wasn't gonna bother using her as id seen alot of comments ssuggesting the butane ates through the silicone so it contaminates the product...what's your take on that? Since its just the few runs it shouldn't do too much damage... Especially if I lose less product haha

Relax

Relax

Yeah it's only persi n like u said not enough runs done to kill me so imma be bold n do it on the pad so I end out with more product for myself

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah it's only persi n like u said not enough runs done to kill me so imma be bold n do it on the pad so I end out with more product for myself
I blast straight into the pyrex. Then in order to get every bit instead of letting all the tane evaporate ... I leave it a lil on the thin side. Almost to where it can be ppoued onto parchment paper. If you keep it a lil on the thin side not as much sticks to the glass.

The only issue w this method is you have to be careful during the initial purge. Cuz its gonna expand big time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom