The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chuckchill

chuckchill

i guess im one of these sub par growers eh?lol.with not being able to clone etc.ha, just wait n see this space:-)hopefully its gonna work ok!

chuckchill

chuckchill

yea actually iv only popped the 1,like.the green point tres sis x monster cookies. ive got no space left.lol. im making sure i have PLENTY to choose from.whats the name of that other site again?plese.with the fpog x,s etc.is it really ,MY MOMS MEATY BALLS? OR W,E U SAID?LOL. id lovebsome fpog crosses.
c.c
Chuck did u pop any o those beans?

G gnome

G gnome

Man I was just at a buddies grow . Idk what to tell the guy. He was exausting into a rm where he was also pullinf air from . Place was a mess. Plants were a mess. Nute probs. He asking ..."whats wrong?" ......."well buddy" as i take a deep breath.
This dude tries to copy everything I do but he always takes the stupidest shortcuts. And shows up to his grow 5 min before the dark cycle so i usually tell him...the main difference is I actually give a fuck about the plants. Not just the money

chuckchill

chuckchill

Fuking cool man. about tha passion not the £. good man. see lads!PEOPLE ,THINK! ITS EASY.:-)LOL. ITS VERY HARD N DEMANDING. u gotta have passion n love for the plant.not just the /£.tho its nice aswel.not my motivation at all.
c.c
Man I was just at a buddies grow . Idk what to tell the guy. He was exausting into a rm where he was also pullinf air from . Place was a mess. Plants were a mess. Nute probs. He asking ..."whats wrong?" ......."well buddy" as i take a deep breath.
This dude tries to copy everything I do but he always takes the stupidest shortcuts. And shows up to his grow 5 min before the dark cycle so i usually tell him...the main difference is I actually give a fuck about the plants. Not just the money

chuckchill

chuckchill

ha, now thats very true. cant clone?.nob i am.iSHOULD DSAY ,ive never made a real atempt! yes that soundz better:-)lol. i. CAN clone:-)i just?havnt.lol. get them nice clones tho of my freind and il haveb to clone.simple as.i can not loose these cuts i have coming.soon as i ask? i think.idk.but i HOPE.thats the case!.
c.c
Cant clone?of course u can clone.you said you had barely even tried.lol

chuckchill

chuckchill

Its
Never tried the orca
fuking expensive mate .this is the big one.and its @ 37£ a 473,ml bottle.
IMG 20150530 095309
IMG 20150530 095327

chuckchill

chuckchill

Yeah cheers 4,tha good vibes g gnome mate:-). im SURE WITH YALL HINTS, ILL SUK SEED:-)
The guy Im talking about has been soin this shit as long as i have.
I had a hard time cloning at first too. Just keep taking em. Ull get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom