The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
half baked

half baked

Decided on my setup and only doing 9plants each round, here's what I'm working with, which 9beans would you choose?

mancdank

mancdank

Decided on my setup and only doing 9plants each round, here's what I'm working with, which 9beans would you choose?View attachment 581765
I would pick 1 that's crossed with white lol :) I haven't grew any of those so can't really comment im a fucker for popping beans as soon as they land the alien dawg f5 was probably the longest I've waited and they was sat in the fridge for a whole 10 days or summat :)

Ecompost

Ecompost

do u still use terpinator? i was thinking about giving it another crack
90% water, why? Are you trying to trigger sugar transcription factors? Dont use 90% water, just use a vit c product for lots cheaper, add some cheap K via potash, if you can get some K microbes better still, or use this 0.5-1ml/L every 15 days through bloom. This inserts all those GH phtyo hormones, plus bacteria and fungus to insert AAC1 which slows ethanol conversion, so prevents sugar loss and degrading of THC or CBD in to CBN. It 100% product and also defends against PM and Bud rot/ fusarium molds. it contains trichoderma for Nitrogen cycling and P uptake. It has Monosilicic acid to regulate plant pH sap, it has Ca to help P uptake, it has Ca, Mg, Mn, Mo ,B ,Zn Fe obalt B12, Vit B6 and VitC all organic

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

F
90% water, why? Are you trying to trigger sugar transcription factors? Dont use 90% water, just use a vit c product for lots cheaper, add some cheap K via potash, if you can get some K microbes better still, or use this 0.5-1ml/L every 15 days through bloom. This inserts all those GH phtyo hormones, plus bacteria and fungus to insert AAC1 which slows ethanol conversion, so prevents sugar loss and degrading of THC or CBD in to CBN. It 100% product and also defends against PM and Bud rot/ fusarium molds. it contains trichoderma for Nitrogen cycling and P uptake. It has Monosilicic acid to regulate plant pH sap, it has Ca to help P uptake, it has Ca, Mg, Mn, Mo ,B ,Zn Fe obalt B12, Vit B6 and VitC all organic
Haha u lost me at "why"

Ecompost

Ecompost

nice!those hso 707hb turn a really nice red color.
i dropped the temps to trigger faster bloom, the plants got lots of Carotene and Xanthophyll which really help the show. I use a nano foliar product which has the side bonus to help the orange and reds, it has nano milled calcium and magnesium, plus a bit of CO2 which brings the color out in all my plants. i have one growing now, the breeder just asked me how i got the colors LOL

Ecompost

Ecompost

Is chi ching a similar product ?
yeah most are the same, one company does something, another follows but adds say some NPK and so calls it a blah. That sounds like ASBO nutrients anyway....call the cops. I like BOX nutes, they look like garden centre stuff only pokey as

Ecompost

Ecompost

Like the sound of that mate gunna check it out, tbh though think I'm going to move to coco, although been saying that for years lol
I use it in coco bro, i own a massive food farm, all organic, bit hydro, coco, soil, i cant have 10 nutrients I need one make, i just pH in hydro bro, but the nutes work on all media types

Ecompost

Ecompost

Most of that went straight over my head mate lol...I was using canna when I was feeding up to 5ml pr litre now I'm using these shogun nutes I never have to go over 2ml per litre I love em
fair enough, they look ok. But they are secretive, its hard to see whats in Sumo Boost, I can see whats in BOX, so I can work out if its just some seaweed and water or not. BOX is plant made for plants, it has wild and resonant soil microbes, so does all the things boost does, plus it has growth, root stim, and defense, one bottle not 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom