The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Air pots suck....my buddy is runnin em...spent 400 on pits and theres no difference from the ones in reg pots cept when u water the runoff comes out the holes on the top of the pot and doesnt make it to the bottom of the pot. Oh, and they make a big fuckin mess. What a fuckin joke i told em not to buy em haha
100% spot on! I did side by sides and there was no difference at all apart from all the bloody mess thise airpots make lol...they do make the root balls look good come transplant tho lol

mancdank

mancdank

Air pots suck....my buddy is runnin em...spent 400 on pits and theres no difference from the ones in reg pots cept when u water the runoff comes out the holes on the top of the pot and doesnt make it to the bottom of the pot. Oh, and they make a big fuckin mess. What a fuckin joke i told em not to buy em haha
Another person not understanding the real concept of them bro they need watering slowly I don't get any problems with water everywhere like this has he made sure the pots have the blocked holes at the top a guy at a shop said he blocks another few rows of em but like I said I haven't experienced this problem I was fully aware from people that have run them for years what the deal is with them or if he hasn't got the patience maybe set up a dripper system with it there cheap and work awesome unless u got big things floating about in your mix hope this helps your guy out bro there's loads of threads on different sites with the reports and it seems to me that everyone that understands them have awesome results all though a lot of the time the results aren't really noticeable until later on but bare with em

Limonene

Limonene

Another person not understanding the real concept of them bro they need watering slowly I don't get any problems with water everywhere like this has he made sure the pots have the blocked holes at the top a guy at a shop said he blocks another few rows of em but like I said I haven't experienced this problem I was fully aware from people that have run them for years what the deal is with them or if he hasn't got the patience maybe set up a dripper system with it there cheap and work awesome unless u got big things floating about in your mix hope this helps your guy out bro there's loads of threads on different sites with the reports and it seems to me that everyone that understands them have awesome results all though a lot of the time the results aren't really noticeable until later on but bare with em
I prefer rootbound

G gnome

G gnome

Nah, I'd rather just knock down 1.5gpw thx

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Maybe with drippers they would work better but it'd still drip out the sides guaranteed....I used to stand there bent like a bastard watering thise things lol all coco coming out the holes and everything... I think they were specifically made for trees weren't they to stop them root bounding which you wouldn't want for a tree l
That's gonna potentially out live us...where as a seasonal plant hmm I'm not so sure

mancdank

mancdank

Awesome little read highly recommended for u guys not understanding what root bound means last thing I will ever post on the subject

Screenshot 2016 03 16 16 54 03
basseye

basseye

mate thats not a spot its a haemarrhoid and from what i could discern from the photo there are friction burns around your anal cavity. I suggest you change your brand of lube to something more in harmony with the p.h of your chuffing hole, maybe @Ecompost has a suggestion?

im cracktose intolerant. Pooten free.

These 2 had my crackin the fuck up my boss had to ask me whats so damn funny lol.
And i dont think i ever seen anybody use the word muppet in such a derogatory way,nice work man hahaha.this thread is fuckin hilarious right now

basseye

basseye

On a serious note i thought i read on this site somewhere that rootbound plants are more prone to hermies?
Maybe it was another site idk.

mancdank

mancdank

Hold on a minute @gnome your getting over 30 oz off a single 600w bulb if this is true u my friend are a god but there's always the if u can't show it its never happend lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom