Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

In making of perfect sex toy for Limo :P

20160318 205058

Limonene

Limonene

I'll have it polished after finishing ;)
last time i was in the dam me and my mate saw a black and decker shaped dildo in a shop window. we were laughing, we called it the black and dicker and then a family walked past and the little girl asked her dad what is that? the mum and dad just started crying with laughter, got to love the dutch.

M

Mast3rgrow

which filters do u use? Did u get your fan online? I've never seen that fan in any of my local shops.

Yeah I think I got it online, either that or got my local shop to order it in for me

Mountain air filters limo, there quality too.

Toaster79

Toaster79

last time i was in the dam me and my mate saw a black and decker shaped dildo in a shop window. we were laughing, we called it the black and dicker and then a family walked past and the little girl asked her dad what is that? the mum and dad just started crying with laughter, got to love the dutch.

Hahahahaha :cry::cry::cry:

What are we calling this one? It's 4" diameter :p

M

Mast3rgrow

I screwed one.of them reflectors together and the others can wait till the morning. Been working all day and it's just not what I need right now. Beer and joints it is then lol

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah I think I got it online, either that or got my local shop to order it in for me

Mountain air filters limo, there quality too.
i used to love mountain airs but they don't sell them near me any more. they were the best around for years but i got 1 that completely didn't work, it nearly got me nicked. Apparently one batch got taken apart by customs and when they put them back together they were all fucked. I had 1 of those.

M

Mast3rgrow

i used to love mountain airs but they don't sell them near me any more. they were the best around for years but i got 1 that completely didn't work, it nearly got me nicked. Apparently one batch got taken apart by customs and when they put them back together they were all fucked. I had 1 of those.

Aye I like them, that's a ball ache that tho the fucker not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom