The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

yeah fair enough, the thing is i met my wife before i went to columbia so i figured dishonesty is the best policy on that one.

Totally backing you up on this one.

Mine would be pulling her hair out if I took a trip like that without her. The woman is sick jealous. And she knows how much I like to use my little tool.

Limonene

Limonene

Totally backing you up on this one.

Mine would be pulling her hair out if I took a trip like that without her. The woman is sick jealous. And she knows how much I like to use my little tool.
haha yeah i used to know a guy who would break up with his mrs very couple of years just so he could go to thailand and have a play up. And with regards to your little tool, its not the size of the nail but the power in the hammer that counts buddy.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

U ain't breaking much with a toffee hammer tho are ya lol...so toast it's all coming out now is it....I bet your one of those with loads of spank paddles n gimp masks n shit ain't ya haha I used to work with a bloke who had all sorts his stories were funny as hell

P

PUKABUDZ

I was reading some of you guys are running some exotic gear :fire::fire::fire:

Limonene

Limonene

i like the silver sun king reflectors mate, P has them in stock, u could get 3 or 4 of them with digital ballasts for £600
they give off no downward heat really, i have had them a couple of inches away from the canopy with no burn, just a little bleaching.

Limonene

Limonene

Are the sun king the air cooled hoods that have a black case
no mate, I've never used air cooled, i hear they don't really give the results. This is the sun king, its pretty standard in design but it always impresses me. I've got the better quality reflective model.
Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom