Status
Not open for further replies.
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

20160329 210140
Getting fuzzy now she is

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

When I first came on this board and explained I'm growing Dinafems some people only talked shit about them but not one of them could elaborate anything, nothing but haters. So I was sceptic since I didn't know jack about growing or strains. But after learning a lot about genetics I realized they are using same genetics like some "famous" breeders around this forums. Look at their page what other seed companies they are selling and look at the crosses they are selling under their own name. They are located in Spain with enormous outdoors and indoors capacities. Anything they are selling under their own name is tested in their own facilities. Could it be that some famous/or not so much breeders from around the world are working together in the cannabis oasis?

The Dinachem is Guava Chem Elite X Original '91 Chemdog.

Where the fuck are they getting their genetics from.

The down side of breeding with fems is one cromosome is lost in the equation since fems carry only XX cromosome, so the gene pool is cut in half on the mothers side. But unless you are loking for a specific pheno from 3 generations ago, there isn't much lost for someone making seeds for him self. That part did the breeder when he sold you his beans (at least he should have).

Still smoking on that Purple Trainwreck and this shit is really nice.
See guava chem elite x Chemdog 91.thats as good a fem chem as your gonna get.theyr expensive though.medicann does a Chemdog thats only like £20 for 5 fems and its Chemdog #4 x og kush.so its kinda like cc deadhead.never tried em but iv always wondered wen i seen em on the tude.
i ran riserva privada purple wreck which is the same as purple train wreck but a different seed co.it was my best strain for years.i renember going to turkey for a couple o weeks and they were about 4 weeks in.wen i came back the smell that came off em was so unbeleivably good.got em again a few years later but didnt get the same pheno.

Ecompost

Ecompost

I really liked silver mountain by Bodhi, there are fruity phenos in there and great yields. Im sure some of the guys can recommend something more appropriate though. But if you're happy with regular seeds then bodhi is a great place to start.
I picked up a pack of SM bro, will be later summer by the time I get to her but cant wait :-) I am really always surprised more people have opted for this stock given the genetics

Ecompost

Ecompost

I was just brainstormimg. Dont know. They sell their stuff just like Sensi's, Sensi's White Label, Barney's, Reserva Privada's, DNA's, Dutch Passion’s, Seriou's and Sweet Seed's.

Looking at their crosses they have some elites listed from the companies their seeds they're selling that are not avaliable anywhere anymore. They must have hell of a conections.
They got good plants, pretty reliable I reckon. I just pulled down that 707 in your pic of beans there with the PTW, it is proper dankness. Stinky arse greasy buds. Really hums in drying and puts me on my arse even after a short cure, even i get tempted o taste them early LOL

Ecompost

Ecompost

i did 2 of their green crack on my last run and also 1 blue dream and they weren't too bad. My pal tried th sour blueberry and he was pretty impressed. No sour though.
we found a keeper BD an indica, we call it the sandman. It leaves a sand coloured pile of trichomes wherever you put it down. It makes the best hash, is all blueberry on the way in, all haze on the way out. She will fuck up anyone, leaving most people smiling quietly. I think this is the one they call Blue Dream, I did and do fuck all apart from day dream all the time. I love it. I just planted 5 new ones to see if we can find another gift

N

Ninjasmoker

hmmm i have no idea whats going on but both this thread and g gnomes thread are watched o n my list yet ive had no alerts for days from eithor ... decide to stick my nose in and see shit loads of posts !! wtf lol
gonna have to catch up now lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

hmmm i have no idea whats going on but both this thread and g gnomes thread are watched o n my list yet ive had no alerts for days from eithor ... decide to stick my nose in and see shit loads of posts !! wtf lol
gonna have to catch up now lol
thats what happened to me bro, I seriously didnt have time to read the extra 500 agesp these blokes added before it said, hey you got mail LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom