The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

I have a place in Ecuador mate, my girlfriend teaches English there in Salcedo. I intend to retire there growing chocolate and coffee. Not Salcedo, but Manabi or Los Rios. I am scooping the right location so we got a small flat in Quito to stay when we go, its a good base being the capital, you can get to everywhere else and only have 40 minutes to the door from the airport
I've been to Ecuador, Quito and Guayaquil and also sailed around the Galapagos for 8 days which is one of the greatest things I've ever done. Retiring there sounds like a fucking wicked plan!

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I can't be arsed to read the last pages but Yeh I told ya the glue was fucking bostin didn't I big yielder and super stinky and tasty potent frost covered nugs what's not to love

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

hmmm i have no idea whats going on but both this thread and g gnomes thread are watched o n my list yet ive had no alerts for days from eithor ... decide to stick my nose in and see shit loads of posts !! wtf lol
gonna have to catch up now lol
It happens to me all the time ninja.u just gotta keep checkin.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I've been to Ecuador, Quito and Guayaquil and also sailed around the Galapagos for 8 days which is one of the greatest things I've ever done. Retiring there sounds like a fucking wicked plan!
Youv sailed round the galapagos isles!?jeez limo i realky REALLY envy your travels.id murder my own granny to go to some o the places youv been.the fuckin galapagos isle for fuck sake.the home of the theory of evolution.

Limonene

Limonene

Youv sailed round the galapagos isles!?jeez limo i realky REALLY envy your travels.id murder my own granny to go to some o the places youv been.the fuckin galapagos isle for fuck sake.the home of the theory of evolution.
Yes mate it was amazing, the animals just don't give a fuck there. You can swim with the sea lions and they will play with you, even the wild birds will drink water from your hand. It's one of the best things I've ever done, alongside camping and hunting in the Amazon. Actually that wasn't fun at the time but looking back it was if u know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom