• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Just a cpl questions for ya.......
How do u feel about airpots?
What r ur thoughts on clones shipped thru the mail and their relationship to herms?
Do u think jews are sneaky?
Can u talk a lil about root bound plants?
Lol I suppose u think this fucker is me too gay gnome :) I would tell u about the effects of root bound and it's negative effects on flower production but u guys have 60 years growing experience not much if anything any 1 can tell u guys about anything :) and @ghettogrower u wanna put 4 little cuts at the bottom of that root mass and give it some root stim or it will take its time to settle into the new pot if it does at all I've seen em like that that's stayed like that right to the end don't worry though I ain't looking for a thank you im just sharing the love :)

N

Ninjasmoker

Lol I suppose u think this fucker is me too gay gnome :) I would tell u about the effects of root bound and it's negative effects on flower production but u guys have 60 years growing experience not much if anything any 1 can tell u guys about anything :) and @ghettogrower u wanna put 4 little cuts at the bottom of that root mass and give it some root stim or it will take its time to settle into the new pot if it does at all I've seen em like that that's stayed like that right to the end don't worry though I ain't looking for a thank you im just sharing the love :)

alright cock sucker hows it going .... apparently im you .. even though im not you and you know im me ....

how did your electrical exam go man ?

mancdank

mancdank

alright cock sucker hows it going .... apparently im you .. even though im not you and you know im me ....

how did your electrical exam go man ?
Lol how's things bro lono time :) passed both practical for the 94/95 and the multi choice for the 95 but got beat up on the written the fuckers won't even tell me what or where I went wrong they just said I can apply to c&g for answers but they will charge me £50 and I still won't get the answer I need I know the answers were right I think it was in the wording but they changed the fuck now to online it's the same sort of full answers but online so can get the results in a week instead of 2 month And I can do the 94 until I pass at £60 +vat each time and then move onto the 95 but imo it's a fucking con if they won't tell me where I went wrong

Toaster79

Toaster79

Well yano it doesn't seem to take much for u to fall in love with another guy u do know it's a guy right ????

Sure man, as far s I can remember, last time you were around you had sacks banging your forehead and I really couldn't understand what you were trying to say while you were choking.

But that wasn't love ;)

mancdank

mancdank

Sure man, as far i can remember, last time you were around you had sacks banging your forehead and I really couldn't understand what yoz were trying to say while you were choking.

But that wasn't love ;)
U have a twisted imagination thinking of guys being sack raped of other guys but what ever floats your boat I guess

N

Ninjasmoker

Nowt wrong with @Toaster79 ... we are all a bunch of C nuts lol

watch limo come out hiding now someones mentioned nuts ;)

mancdank

mancdank

Nowt wrong with @Toaster79 ... we are all a bunch of C nuts lol

watch limo come out hiding now someones mentioned nuts ;)
I can't do with 2 faced cunts me bro or people that say 1 thing then the opposite just to agree with someone else there's a few things that people can't ever cause me of right or wrong is being 2 faced or not standing by what I've said and if I ever seem like I've contradicted my self please ask and I will clarify not try and flame for asking

Toaster79

Toaster79

I can't do with 2 faced cunts me bro or people that say 1 thing then the opposite just to agree with someone else there's a few things that people can't ever cause me of right or wrong is being 2 faced or not standing by what I've said and if I ever seem like I've contradicted my self please ask and I will clarify not try and flame for asking

Now there's your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom