The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Iv used it all more or less.there wasnt much coz i cut away most shoots so i could keep the pollon from the un cut ones over a wee dish to catch the pollen.i got just enough to dust a couple o nepoji and gg4 branches.
Lol that's all it takes :) it's guna be puka that bro

Limonene

Limonene

Goddamn!!!they got some awesome shit.theyr deffo not wat i thought.id love to get theyr "kookies" which is thin mint gsc x forum gsc.thats what i call a fem cookie.
I've just had a little dig and some people are saying that its Swerve working under a new name! could be bullshit, who knows but that instagram page is almost as good as ghettos!

mancdank

mancdank

there are a couple of pics of a HUGE grow room, looks amazing. If that is their setup then I'm impressed. And their live resin looks superb.
Have a look at dark horse genetics new lab I've seen some real nice rooms and help build some real nice rooms too but that is a wonkerland for stoners they built a spark proof room for the extracts it's got 4 16 1000w flower rooms if I had unlimited funds and a licence to grow that's the sort of setup I would aspire too

mancdank

mancdank

Have a look at dark horse genetics new lab I've seen some real nice rooms and help build some real nice rooms too but that is a wonkerland for stoners they built a spark proof room for the extracts it's got 4 16 1000w flower rooms if I had unlimited funds and a licence to grow that's the sort of setup I would aspire too

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I've just had a little dig and some people are saying that its Swerve working under a new name! could be bullshit, who knows but that instagram page is almost as good as ghettos!
Fuck off its no that good.
swerve eh?that idiot had it made.all he had to do was to continue to produce the seeds and keep his mouth closed and giv people wat they payed for.i mean a company of that popularity were your getting £15 $25 for single beans and at one point EVERYONE wanted his beans so he was raking it in but he had to start putting out shite and getting involved in stupid drama and being a greedy cuntbin general wen all he had to do to win was keep quiet and sell legit beans.

Limonene

Limonene

Fuck off its no that good.
swerve eh?that idiot had it made.all he had to do was to continue to produce the seeds and keep his mouth closed and giv people wat they payed for.i mean a company of that popularity were your getting £15 $25 for single beans and at one point EVERYONE wanted his beans so he was raking it in but he had to start putting out shite and getting involved in stupid drama and being a greedy cuntbin general wen all he had to do to win was keep quiet and sell legit beans.
what happened again? didn't he get busted and they found him giving a blowy to some guy?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh that swerves a bit of a dick ain't he..I seen a video where he gets pieguy at his booth talking about cookies, and pieguy said he didn't have real cooks and showed swerve his buds and swerve told him to get the fuck of his booth lol got all mardy with him haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom