The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

yeah 4 phenos of silver mountain. Only 1 i didn't like which i think is the close up pic. But it did give out some big old buds. Had to chop a little early due to spiders. I turned my heating off to slow the spiders down, temps got as low as 7 degrees for last 3 weeks and they just soldiered on, the odd nanner but absolute troopers they were. Im running 2 phenos again, I'm excited how they might look if i actually dial them in haha
Have the spiders gone now ? Theres a certain strain of them little cunts that just don't wanna die

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah you do have to do the hunt with most packs of bodhi but its always fun. Silver mountain and goji are just amazing packs of seeds to pop, definite keepers galore in those.
View attachment 592317 View attachment 592318
Silver mountain from seed

:fire::shockedninja::smoking: They look to be true breeding stock. Homogeneous, consistent builds and stature, you can tell at least I can that this wasn't work that just happened overnight( pollen chuckin). This is years of work I am seeing .......... Damn fine lookin gurlz you got there.

Limonene

Limonene

:fire::shockedninja::smoking: They look to be true breeding stock. Homogeneous, consistent builds and stature, you can tell at least I can that this wasn't work that just happened overnight( pollen chuckin). This is years of work I am seeing .......... Damn fine lookin gurlz you got there.
Yeah that appy dad was just soooo great, not so keen on the lotus myself but goji is still a killer. The appy just puts such a great twist on anything it touches, tres dawg x green crack - genius combination!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom