• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Thats some awesome freebies there
thats what I'm saying. there are some awesome stateside vendors trying to make a name for themselves the right way by looking after their customers! If i buy bodhi seeds i want bodhi seeds freebies, not some weird untested potentially junk crosses. A while back bodhis freebies were some of his best lines goji etc. People were buying loads of shit seeds from attitude and then the free goji was the star of the show!

mancdank

mancdank

thats what I'm saying. there are some awesome stateside vendors trying to make a name for themselves the right way by looking after their customers! If i buy bodhi seeds i want bodhi seeds freebies, not some weird untested potentially junk crosses. A while back bodhis freebies were some of his best lines goji etc. People were buying loads of shit seeds from attitude and then the free goji was the star of the show!
The nepoji that Bee has got sounds real nice

mancdank

mancdank

got any pics?
cant wait to run it, the run after this one I've got a right stellar line up. Nepali, gnome13, chem, cookies n cream, probably a gg4 too. maybe a silver mountain.
None at the mo I will get some next week also got gg4 in there and our dawg tang remember the pic I shown u months ago that's guna be puka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom