The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ninjasmoker

i believe @Limonene sacrificed a testicle ontop of the Pattaya Buddha Mountain in a ritual where he became a master growman , he pushed beyond all human capacity to rise above and lay his testicle on the rock of truth , just in time for it to be struck by lightning and he was instantly filled with the power and knowledge of the cannabis Gods from Buddha past ......

Ninja2016

Limonene

Limonene

i believe @Limonene sacrificed a testicle ontop of the Pattaya Buddha Mountain in a ritual where he became a master growman , he pushed beyond all human capacity to rise above and lay his testicle on the rock of truth , just in time for it to be struck by lightning and he was instantly filled with the power and knowledge of the cannabis Gods from Buddha past ......

Ninja2016
hahaha my sperm is now supercharged silcum and calsmeg

mancdank

mancdank

Ninja2016
Fuckers ripped him off no wonder he always so bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom