The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RG420

RG420

yeah the keepers do look superb, did u do a whole pack?
Yeah started with a whole pack when I started germing them had a security scare so fucked everything in a garden shed in the middle of winter, went back a week later to set bk up ( forgot about the seeds ) found them with fucking tap roots over an inch long and ready to rock and roll unfortunately due to
My mistakes only managed to get one above ground and was a female lol

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah started with a whole pack when I started germing them had a security scare so fucked everything in a garden shed in the middle of winter, went back a week later to set bk up ( forgot about the seeds ) found them with fucking tap roots over an inch long and ready to rock and roll unfortunately due to
My mistakes only managed to get one above ground and was a female lol
I've got some bluekimbo seeds from bigworm at RIU, need to pop em sometime! might have to do a SOG seed run later this year.

mancdank

mancdank

you haven't actually finished anything by them and the plants you have got are in a right state. i prefer to talk to people with actual hands on experience.
Nothing wrong with these plants bro all learning curves going on in this tent I will get some better pics the tall fucker I shown u a pic of wasn't to say hey look how good my plants are it was more to show u what the cookie leaner does more of a favour to be honest train it well this is a mcc

Screenshot 2016 04 21 23 27 50
mancdank

mancdank

Nothing wrong with these plants bro all learning curves going on in this tent I will get some better pics the tall fucker I shown u a pic of wasn't to say hey look how good my plants are it was more to show u what the cookie leaner does more of a favour to be honest train it well this is a mcc
Theres guna be some huge buds on that mint choc chip

Limonene

Limonene

that reminds me, need to clean the dogs shit out the garden tomorrow.

Toaster79

Toaster79

have you ever been tested as a child for any attention deficit disorders? or have you received any head traumas in adult life?

Multiple personality syndrome, possible nasty had trauma.

aah cool had a lot of that in south america. how come u are growing it?

Local supermarket is always supplied with most uncommon exotic fruits and I have to try them all. Those that have seeds that look easy to handle I pop. Also had a papaya and mango growing but it's a bitch to give them right conditions in an apartment.

Limonene

Limonene

Multiple personality syndrome, possible nasty had trauma.

Local supermarket is always supplied with most uncommon exotic fruits and I have to try them all. Those that have seeds that look easy to handle I pop. Also had a papaya and mango growing but it's a bitch to give them right conditions in an apartment.
send me one when they are ready, my wife will be real happy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom