• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ninjasmoker

CBD OIL,HEMP OIL,GD WAX, AND PURE CANNABIS EXTRACTS FOR CANCER TREATMENT
MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR BOTH PATIENT AND STONNERS .
MEDICAL MARIJUANA , HEMP OIL , PURE CANNABIS EXTRACTS , HEMP OIL FOR CANCER AND MANY OTHER DISEASES
Buy the best quality Medical marijuana and HEMP OIL this season with the very best strains, and at the very best rates.
AVAILABLE : BUDS , SEEDS , STRAINS , MEDICAL MARIJUANA , HARSH OILS , WAX .
CONTACT
E-mail : [email protected]
CALL / TEXT : +1(478)-304-7766
Whatsapp - +7 926 743 2596
Call - +7 968 537 9465
GRADE : A+ of the very best .
We also do supply the following harsh oils ;
Black oil,
Indian oil,
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil & OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
Buy at the very best promotional rates only this season .
Besides the harsh oils , we also do supply BUDS , WAX , and MEDICAL MJ(W....D)
ADVANTAGES WHEN MAKING A PURCHASE WITH US
- Order above fifty grams and get DISCOUNTS .
- Shipping is free for all orders above 1/2 a liter .
- Prompt delivery .
- Discreet packaging with live tracking number to monitor shipment online .
- Same day delivery for Europe and America .

CONTACT NOW AND GET THE BEST OF OUR QUOTES AND OFFERS !!!
Where do you ship from brother ?
As-Salaam-Alaikum

G gnome

G gnome

Yes, the pot will help you a great deal , and there is no need for you to be nervous . It doesn't hurt .
We have some pre rolled joints if you need some . Just state quantity you need and we will issue you a price quote .
Ill just have the one for now, thank you. I hear its a real miracle medication and that it can literally bring ppl back to life again? Is this true?

G gnome

G gnome

Thanks for the details ,
Top Grade , Smooth .
1 Pack(4) = $80
Shipping = $85
Total = $165
Payment via Western Union , or Moneygram .
Please review the details above, and give confirmation , and then we will forward to you the payment instruction .
Waiting . . .
Is it hydroponics pot or is it the "cteeper" pot? One of my friends friends smoked the pot and was "high" for 3 days? If i smoke the pot on Friday will i still be too high to go to work on Monday? I work the make-up counter at Macy's so i have to deal with a lot of ppl and if my boss knew i was on the pot i might lose my job?

mancdank

mancdank

Yes, you are not far from the truth , your friend must have taken something too strong for his system .
We have them both ; Hydroponics, and cteeper , but we recommend the hydroponics for you, as it is mild and smooth , and cannot keep you high 3 days in a row . For better communication, we suggest you write to us directly to : [email protected] because there are too many random comments here .
Waiting . . .
Only random thing here is u :smoking:

G gnome

G gnome

Yes, you are not far from the truth , your friend must have taken something too strong for his system .
We have them both ; Hydroponics, and cteeper , but we recommend the hydroponics for you, as it is mild and smooth , and cannot keep you high 3 days in a row . For better communication, we suggest you write to us directly to : [email protected] because there are too many random comments here .
Waiting . . .
Hiw long will the 4 marijuana cigarettes last? Should i smoke them all together? I dont know how to send you a message. My grandson set up my account here.....?

G gnome

G gnome

Waiting . . .
Someone told me they mix the joints up w pet tranquilizers and rock candy is this true? The last time i had rock candy i couldn't fall asleep till after 12:30 and i have to be up early to give my uncle his medication. ...?

mancdank

mancdank

Thanks for the details ,
Top Grade , Smooth .
1 Pack(4) = $80
Shipping = $85
Total = $165
Payment via Western Union , or Moneygram .
Please review the details above, and give confirmation , and then we will forward to you the payment instruction .
Waiting . . .
I know a guy that knows a guy that knows another guy that will do a 1 4 pack for $79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom