The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Then I have more issues than my plants dying lol ;) Also I use fytocell which is by far the best medium for water retention so my plants would be fine a lot longer than soil ones no matter how much myco you add.
Did u send me some of that fytocell or am i imagining it?i know u offered it but i cant remember wat i said.i dont remember much these days if im 100% honest.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

That dont look like any blue dream i ever seen.....?
I was gonna mention something about that, my Blue Dream has very sativa looking leaves, long and thin. Of course, we have the Blue Dream so...
Irvine Welsh books

good to see piratebay's working fine in the UK again although tor browser meant I never stopped having access.
I had to stop using it. One day I was sitting at the computer and everything froze up on me and I had this Time-Warner page pop up on me, talking about file sharing shit and that I had already had 3 complaints against my IP for sharing movie files and shit.
They went on to say that if there were any further issues my internet would be shut down, possible federal charges, fines, jail time, blah, blah, blah.
I deleted my torrent downloader and any torrent sites from my favorites right then and there. As much stuff as I got free over the years I figured I had pushed it just about far enough. lol Like, a ridiculous amount of movies, music, applications, etc.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well, we're giving up the cigarettes. Sunday is gonna be our last day smoking. There's a few of us doing it together, the wife and I, our middle son and his wife, and my cousin are giving them up. I'm gonna use the Blu e-cig to get some nicotine to make it easier, gotta give 'em up though, I need to be able to breath again.
In my condition I should be doing all I can to be as healthy as I can, starting to work on it more, trying to eat better and now the smokes. It's not gonna be easy.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Well, we're giving up the cigarettes. Sunday is gonna be our last day smoking. There's a few of us doing it together, the wife and I, our middle son and his wife, and my cousin are giving them up. I'm gonna use the Blu e-cig to get some nicotine to make it easier, gotta give 'em up though, I need to be able to breath again.
In my condition I should be doing all I can to be as healthy as I can, starting to work on it more, trying to eat better and now the smokes. It's not gonna be easy.

I need to quit smoking in the UK it's now $14 a pack for Marlboro's :( and of course I feel like death but the problem is I don't want to.

I also really dislike ecigs I actually felt worse "smoking" ecigs than Marlboro reds lol.

Starting smoking was the worse thing I ever did :(

Last edited:
Desertboy

Desertboy

Going to pot up tonight need to decide hydro or compost I have the fytocell or coco but no feed or I have the organic feed but no compost hmmm.

I really should use my organic feed up it's getting as old as Mancdanks Saturday night flares ;)

I do love hydro though and personally I can taste no difference between organic and hydro if you keep your ec's low and if you microwave "cure" your first bits of bud like I do lol you notice the sparks fly not only from hydro feed but also Plant Magic and Bio bizz fed bud.

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

I need to quit smoking in the UK it's now $14 a pack for Marlboro's :( and of course I feel like death but the problem is I don't want to.

I also really dislike ecigs I actually felt worse "smoking" ecigs than Marlboro reds lol.

Starting smoking was the worse thing I ever did :(

lol just find someone selling duty free`s lol, i pay £4 for a pack of Mayfair lol

mancdank

mancdank

I was gonna mention something about that, my Blue Dream has very sativa looking leaves, long and thin. Of course, we have the Blue Dream so...

I had to stop using it. One day I was sitting at the computer and everything froze up on me and I had this Time-Warner page pop up on me, talking about file sharing shit and that I had already had 3 complaints against my IP for sharing movie files and shit.
They went on to say that if there were any further issues my internet would be shut down, possible federal charges, fines, jail time, blah, blah, blah.
I deleted my torrent downloader and any torrent sites from my favorites right then and there. As much stuff as I got free over the years I figured I had pushed it just about far enough. lol Like, a ridiculous amount of movies, music, applications, etc.
Looool I got a email giving me shit about it too they stopped me getting goodie bags for top ups on my mobile they said I was effecting team whole area signal so now what I do is still get it to my phone but I search on my phone network to find the movie then back out and load it on my wifi and stop it as soon as it's finished and ive not had a issue since :)

mancdank

mancdank

Going to pot up tonight need to decide hydro or compost I have the fytocell or coco but no feed or I have the organic feed but no compost hmmm.

I really should use my organic feed up it's getting as old as Mancdanks Saturday night flares ;)

I do love hydro though and personally I can taste no difference between organic and hydro if you keep your ec's low and if you microwave "cure" your first bits of bud like I do lol you notice the sparks fly not only from hydro feed but also Plant Magic and Bio bizz fed bud.
I've had plants that are totally different when grown in hydro to soil the blue we got is a prime example of it it soil it smells more like sweet baked blue berry muffins but in hydro it's much more piercing to the nose more like a blueberry hash rather than muffins :) maybe summat to do with the sugars in the compost compared to hydro chems :) and also fucker when my bell bottoms get as old as your kipper tie then u can have a dig :p

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

u cant use organic nutrs on coco or soiless media with much success.u can use coco or hydro nutes on soil though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom