The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Yeah, I'd really like to try some good shatter/dabs that had some killer flavor but, I don't care for burning anything anymore, I'd have to have a vape that worked for that stuff I guess.
yeah i smoked it in a joint with tobacco! It would be unreal in a rig or whatever these crazy kids use nowadays. But it was still a motherfucking tasty joint make no mistake!

Toaster79

Toaster79

I have glass water pipes and I have a Herb Iron too, burning just doesn't go over very well for me now. Doing the dabs with a water pipe and burning it properly on a nail might not be as bad as burning bud. ???

That's what I had in mind. A bong with a nail. Don't think it's much different than that vape pen although I've never tried either.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

That's what I had in mind. A bong with a nail. Don't think it's much different than that vape pen although I've never tried either.
There would definitely be some difference but, not sure how much different the flavor would be though. I'm using my desktop model most of the time now, the Arizer Extreme Q. I'm loving it, can use the whip or do the bags. I just recently tried using a bag for the first time and I like it quite well, you can get a killer hit real easy, it's great.
Still use my Solo some but, the EQ kicks ass.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

hmm that photo reminds me, the last time i slept in a hammock was south of a place called iquitos in Peru, in some unexplored part of the Amazon. I slept like a baby every night.
I only went up there for a quick wander, then I found an awesome gap with two trees, one tree was a bit facing in so not quite overlooking but I had the forest and bluebells all around me, birds all over the place, one doob was enough to just send me rocking a bit in the wind.
Its got nothing on a hammock in Northern India though, now that's a place and a half.
I've not done S America, always been a bit worried by my tendancy to say yes to most drugs

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I've just got some clip on oscillatting fans for my rents too there awesome take up no floor space and get the air moving where it's needed instead of pushing all the hot air directly on your canopy
Love my Air Kings and yeah, not using floor space is big. I never had such good airflow around my plants as I have since I switched from a larger floor fan to 4 smaller clip-on's.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I've just got some clip on oscillatting fans for my rents too there awesome take up no floor space and get the air moving where it's needed instead of pushing all the hot air directly on your canopy
the tower ones are so slim they fit in a corner and have different levels and timers and speeds and all that jazz, decent one are 80 quid, and they last for years. The cheaper ones at 40 do go quicker it seems. Never used the clip on ones but I'm guessing almost as effective

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I only went up there for a quick wander, then I found an awesome gap with two trees, one tree was a bit facing in so not quite overlooking but I had the forest and bluebells all around me, birds all over the place, one doob was enough to just send me rocking a bit in the wind.
Its got nothing on a hammock in Northern India though, now that's a place and a half.
I've not done S America, always been a bit worried by my tendancy to say yes to most drugs
I always had that tendency myself. I have to be a little more cautious now in my condition, I could end up in a big mess real quick! lol

Limonene

Limonene

I get the feeling you like trekking, south america is unreal for long treks with varied scenery, in the morning you can wake up in a tent in the mountains next to snow capped peaks, by the afternoon you could be trekking through rainforest. And yes i didn't say no to any drugs out there, not that i ever waited to be asked. The snow capped peaks were my nostrils.

Toaster79

Toaster79

There would definitely be some difference but, not sure how much different the flavor would be though. I'm using my desktop model most of the time now, the Arizer Extreme Q. I'm loving it, can use the whip or do the bags. I just recently tried using a bag for the first time and I like it quite well, you can get a killer hit real easy, it's great.
Still use my Solo some but, the EQ kicks ass.

Have you checked dabmed's e-nail. It's an attachment for the e-cig

900 tall 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom