The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sianhan

http://www.chaseorganics.co.uk/products-for-gardeners/chase-sm3-seaweed-extract/

It's liquid, I bought the more concentrated version SM6 but it's exactly the same stuff works well in hydro or compost.

I add 3ml's a litre for veg and the first 14 days of flower than 0.5ml's per litre until I flush I'm sure it doesn't need flushing.

You can also use it as a foliar spray which I sometimes do with rooting clones and early veg, I never spray anything when flowers are forming.
Nice one brother been looking for some seaweed nute. I'm a dirt man myself at the minute and this will do well.
On a second note nice thread lads n lasses it's been a laugh to read through the recent posts.

Limonene

Limonene

Wife made Peruvian for lunch ceviche with sweet potato and chicharon de pescado with yuca chips and salsa criolla. Fucking banging.

R3LaX

R3LaX

Tent collapsed last night I'd fallen into her at 3 different points n since I was on so much xanax n clonazepam with the mdma I wasn't sure if it happened or not even though I didn't sleep.got it all eventually setup wise;) turn my back collapsed again so plugged her out took a chunk of molly n a few xanax n only now am I just after getting the text up since.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Tent collapsed last night I'd fallen into her at 3 different points n since I was on so much xanax n clonazepam with the mdma I wasn't sure if it happened or not even though I didn't sleep.got it all eventually setup wise;) turn my back collapsed again so plugged her out took a chunk of molly n a few xanax n only now am I just after getting the text up since.

At some point in your life you will probably decide to stop destroying yourself with pharmaceuticals.
But, untill then, I hope your luck holds true and you don't hurt yourself or somebody else.

Best of luck. Peace

G gnome

G gnome

At some point in your life you will probably decide to stop destroying yourself with pharmaceuticals.
But, untill then, I hope your luck holds true and you don't hurt yourself or somebody else.

Best of luck. Peace
Thats why i call relax relapse. ..
Drugs are the devil had to learn the hard way myself. 4 yrs clean now and lovin life!

mancdank

mancdank

Best of luck. Peace
Any smoke report on that ultra bright bro ? I don't think I've seen u update your thread

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah, I'm not journaling my grows anymore, but I do drop pics on IG.
The Ultrabrite no3 is really nice. Im still dialing her in. But she's a potent little babe.
www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/ultrabrite-grow-smoke-report.78324/
Looks real nice that Bro :) have u had a try of bannana dawg yet or the 8s ? If I had to choose 3 strains right now it would be them 3 :) I've just made some strawberry dawg beans guna get em popped in the morning I've got a awesome female and male from the strawberry beans I got it would have been a shame to waste it I usually cull the males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom