The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

I hear that, ams is going the way of cheese but if u ask @ghettogrower or @Mr Bee I'm confident they will say this cut I have is the best around.
I'm not doubting the quality of the strain u have or that people won't want it everyone pretty much loves a good haze the things is with haze and cheese for me is I'm from Manchester and that shit has been hammered and for me personally it's seen it's day

Toaster79

Toaster79

If everything works out like planned I'll have some Satori and Kalichakra from Mandala on hand by the end of the year. Also plan to pop some Royale Haze (Dinafem), Purple Haze (White Label/Sensi) and most likely something from this run if I find anything special. I'm betting on Skywalker and PTxDH #1 so far. Need to stick my nose in the seeds stash to see what else is hiding in there. There shpuld also be some OG Kush and some bag seeds I grew before and they were pure fire.

Regarding rooms, I was thinking 1.5x1.5m flowering room, 1.5x1.5m veg/clone/mother room and about 1x1m drying room. Should make more than enough space for what I need. Maybe even go smaller.

G gnome

G gnome

I'm not doubting the quality of the strain u have or that people won't want it everyone pretty much loves a good haze the things is with haze and cheese for me is I'm from Manchester and that shit has been hammered and for me personally it's seen it's day
I know what ya mean but for me both those are pure gold around here. Nobody has got haze or cheese here. Im gonna be a legend haha i mean even more so than i already am

G gnome

G gnome

If everything works out like planned I'll have some Satori and Kalichakra from Mandala on hand by the end of the year. Also plan to pop some Royale Haze (Dinafem), Purple Haze (White Label/Sensi) and most likely something from this run if I find anything special. I'm betting on Skywalker and PTxDH #1 so far. Need to stick my nose in the seeds stash to see what else is hiding in there. There shpuld also be some OG Kush and some bag seeds I grew before and they were pure fire.

Regarding rooms, I was thinking 1.5x1.5m flowering room, 1.5x1.5m veg/clone/mother room and about 1x1m drying room. Should make more than enough space for what I need. Maybe even go smaller.
U just grow for personal right toast?
Ull be in good shape w that......

Howd the gsc do? My buddy is veggin out his keeper cut from the seeds i gave em. Id rather have that than the forum. Its a winner!

mancdank

mancdank

I know what ya mean but for me both those are pure gold around here. Nobody has got haze or cheese here. Im gonna be a legend haha i mean even more so than i already am
If u want a good blue cheese the 1 we got is a real good 1 :) and for a good 10 week or less haze there real hard to find I've been looking for a decent mango cut for years and trying to get 1 from these haze lovers is like asking for there daughters virginity :)

mancdank

mancdank

If it's $$$ u need I strongly recommend the nepoji if u have it and a full room of it

Limonene

Limonene

I still had all my exhaust system set up so i talked em thru how to temporarily remedy the shit till i got back

Whats that mean for ir dog? Is he gonna pull thru?
If the 5 week course of antibiotics he's on now doesn't work then it's going to be horrible for him. If the TPLO Is removed I'll never be able to let him off the lead again which is fucking rubbish. He loves a good run around as do all dogs.

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah nandos hammers chickens doesn't mean I won't pop a nice one in the oven to roast.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Never had a problem with tent corners myself .... only probs I've ever had with my tent was stitching coming away or shitty zips but not the actual frame
Im exact same.stitchin and zips has always been my undoing with tents.
I hear that, ams is going the way of cheese but if u ask @ghettogrower or @Mr Bee I'm confident they will say this cut I have is the best around.
Well i couldnt actually say that coz ammo isnt a strain i have loads of experience with but iv had a few ammos and limos shat all over em from a great height.

mancdank

mancdank

Im exact same.stitchin and zips has always been my undoing with tents.

Well i couldnt actually say that coz ammo isnt a strain i have loads of experience with but iv had a few ammos and limos shat all over em from a great height.
Does it taste like it smells or does it smell real nice make your mouth water but taste like card because if it tastes like it smells it's a hard fucker to find and with the flowing times and hight that haze can reach I properly can't be arsed pheno hunting haze lol :) and as hammerd as it's been a good 1 like that can still reach 220-240 on singles or 2 in weight

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Does it taste like it smells or does it smell real nice make your mouth water but taste like card because if it tastes like it smells it's a hard fucker to find and with the flowing times and hight that haze can reach I properly can't be arsed pheno hunting haze lol :) and as hammerd as it's been a good 1 like that can still reach 220-240 on singles or 2 in weight
No mate i wouldnt say something that tastes like cardboard is good.i thought i had proved-to you atleast mank- that if i say summats grand,its bloody grand.

R3LaX

R3LaX

Sorry to hear this mate. And yea vets are ruthless they make car traders look like angels sometimes
My vets awesome he even gives us free jabs for the pets n worming n shit but when he'd stepped in glass it cost a bomb about 160 just for the anastasia since he's so fucking big.then recent check ups n shit it just piles up...we don't wanna always use the insurance the premiums are high enough as it is but when we have to its handy

Limonene

Limonene

The taste is one of the best things about it, real moorish if grown correctly.

G gnome

G gnome

I was,then I realised I'm not a quitter.
Nah man we had a ton of vet bills gfs going to Germany n shit so I buy 100 xanax for like 90 max including postage n sell em at 5 for 20e it's a nice margin then the mdma I pay like 9e a g n sell for between 60-80e a g so it's handy cash flow in between grows only I'm super impulsive so go mad..didn't take any xanax yesterday so tis grand but once I crop I stop selling n go cold turkey as the weed sells itself other things are more of a challenge (need to trust ppl are responsible enough as this mdma is alot stronger than what they are used to) Ive also had to buy a complete test kit to make sure everything I sling is safe to consume with no pma pmma % other added crap
Ya know Lax, u sellin pills is like a goddamn monkey tryin to sell bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom