The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

That tells me the cheese was a good pick for me to run this next round.
I really been diggin this gg4 man. If u put the exo uo there w the gg then im real excited to get the exo show on the road. Its been a long time since i did a thread.....maybe i shud start a new thread w the cheese? I haven't started a grow diary since i was banned.....i figured if i got banned that easy the first time then i cud be banned again at any moment so why bother w all the effort
Iv not posted a thread since happy b got banned.

Limonene

Limonene

Iv not posted a thread since happy b got banned.
In memory of @Happy bee I'm cooking these for dinner. That porridge munching caber swallower.
For @william76 too

Desertboy

Desertboy

Rimmer,no mate.Its D.I.Y with Denzil:love1:.I preferred the Cat,one of my mates nick name was dibble,he got some shit when the cat turned into Dwayne Dibbly.He fucking really hated it,mardy cunt

LOL I had seen DIY with Denzil way back when, I spent a a fair while in North Wales and they loved and rammed it down my throat lol.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Haha then theyr no really scottish.sayin the scots dont eat haggis is the equivalent to saying as a nation of people the English arent cunts.

Not all English people are cunts some of us are just plain bastards and I've known quite a few total fucking retards as well.

English are nothing if not diverse go to any council estate in Britain and you will find children of all colours mostly by the same mum called Sharon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom