The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Lol , just a Clio . 300 euros sounds about right . I paid 520 for one car + me and wife . Problem was , there was only one cabin left , large , outside ensuite , hence the price . Watch out for the new heli camera in use , yeeeeeez , they' re raking it in man . One driver got 40 fines in a month ,,,,,,,,,, lol
Lol all cars are in trade they can send as many tickets as they want 140 all the way through Madrid last time I drove

mancdank

mancdank

Lol , just a Clio . 300 euros sounds about right . I paid 520 for one car + me and wife . Problem was , there was only one cabin left , large , outside ensuite , hence the price . Watch out for the new heli camera in use , yeeeeeez , they' re raking it in man . One driver got 40 fines in a month ,,,,,,,,,, lol
The fuckers don't like it when u drive through them road blocks we took a little chase for about 8 maybe 9 miles up into the mountains but them garda don't fuck about and the road we was on only lead to 1 place so we knew if we couldn't shake em before that the fuckers would have been out shooting the tires with shotguns so we pulled over Oooo they wasn't impressed not 1 bit lol fucker was screaming his head off with his hand on gun dragged me out and continued to shout in a language that I only know about 10 words of breathalysed me even though I wasn't driving and when I blew clear leg us go absolutely bazaar events I properly thought I was guna get kicked to fuck. The shatter bong I had just before I left the coffee shop had wore off that's for sure :)

G gnome

G gnome

Corned beef hash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom