The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

So what u ordered anyway and what are u trying to do start a comp who has the most stored beans I can understand buying up limited runs that might not be around when u want to use them but I think your a little past that stage
Just trying to build a nice little collection.

N

Ninjasmoker

im waiting on a pack of dinkum seeds Afghan skunk , hes a small time aussie breeder who only breeds with skunks and this strain is meant to be the Road kill Skunk pheno from years gone by .... the dude seems to know his history and what hes talking about so really looking forward to get these !
Most people wouldnt know real RKS if it hit them in the face LOL

G gnome

G gnome

G gnome this g13 is mega dank.lookin forward to choppin her.
Glad u like it brother.

Alright cuntos how are we all then? Been another cracking day down here...1st strawberry of the year lolView attachment 606476
Shes a beaut gg.

i know. i holding a royal thrush
Hilarious!

I'm looking for a real nice purple strain if any 1 can point me in the right direction ?
That tranny panties pheno i kept is purple as fuck and smells like grape piss

Just trying to build a nice little collection.
They aint baseball cards. .....

G gnome

G gnome

@ghettogrower
Chem

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Alright lads fuckin roasting down here again it's laaavly...that chem looks sweet gnome I got another 3 weeks then she's a getting chopped can't wait mate....oh and kimbo slice is dead ain't he

G gnome

G gnome

Alright lads fuckin roasting down here again it's laaavly...that chem looks sweet gnome I got another 3 weeks then she's a getting chopped can't wait mate....oh and kimbo slice is dead ain't he
Im aiming for 11wks on my chem.....we'll see if the pm lets me run it that long. The nug i just posted a pick of was taken at 10 and i really felt like it cudda gone longer. It was just starting to get good n chunky. Plus i need the extra time to let my exo veg out...

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I haven't tried the bag trick I'll try and remember to get some in and give it a whirl...I can't let her go over 10 I need to chop and my veg tent is rammed again lol got 2 massive chems for next round..I'll hit em with dragon force anyway hopefully that'll have her finish a little quicker

G gnome

G gnome

I haven't tried the bag trick I'll try and remember to get some in and give it a whirl...I can't let her go over 10 I need to chop and my veg tent is rammed again lol got 2 massive chems for next round..I'll hit em with dragon force anyway hopefully that'll have her finish a little quicker
Gotcha. Give the turkey bag trick a shot bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom