• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

1466250939576 2112228024

mancdank

mancdank

And tomato, orange, red wine sauce. Medalions were finished in the oven with a crust made of butter, parsley, horseradish and bread crumbs.

Should have strained the sauce for the looks.
I don't know about that funky sauce but the rest looks puka I could eat the meat on its own lol

mancdank

mancdank

The sauce makes the dish fabolous. It gives the contrast to the sweet potatoes with a bit of sournes.
Simple is sweet for me I could eat bbq every day if I could maybe mix it up a little with some salad and a jacket spud :) all that fancy a la carte looks puka but when I've tried it I usually just eat the meat and ask for a side of chips lol if they gimme a dirty look u should see there faces when I ask for some ketchup :)

mancdank

mancdank

Simple is sweet for me I could eat bbq every day if I could maybe mix it up a little with some salad and a jacket spud :) all that fancy a la carte looks puka but when I've tried it I usually just eat the meat and ask for a side of chips lol if they gimme a dirty look u should see there faces when I ask for some ketchup :)
Last time I went to 1 I sent the fucker back I got rib eye with seasonal veg and some chunky chips served with a garde dressing I thought can't go wrong with that fucker until I smelt the garde dressing the fucker smelt and looked like lard with a little olive oil drizzled over the fucker made me heave

mancdank

mancdank

Straight to last page only liked pictures lol proper lazy...glue,g13,chem and disco 1 week left
1 week left ? Have these had that dragon force ? And have u used it before ? I've just used flawless finish and I'm not impressed I give it a week of that and then 3 day plain water the bud looks puka but the odd bud I can still taste chemical I'm hoping this dragon force I'm using on the next 1 works I'm guna do as instructed anyways a week of that and a week of plain water and see how it goes

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Bitcoins have a far larger potential than dollars and so have a greater capacity so are more valuable than other more stable currencies including $ £ and our dodgy Euro imo, I would rather give him FIAT. Most places I use give free beans and many have promos running every day. If i was him, I would give away free shit if people where literally handing me massive amounts of potential. If Bitcoin ever became a global normalised currency, and we took FOREX markets as our marker of value, then each BTC would be worth many ten of thousands of dollars and you will all kick yourselves for not paying attention to the scam. Just my opinion as usual of course.
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-long-term-potential/
I myself am a little leary of tying up too much capital with Bitcoins as they have proved to be unstable at times and with all the cyber terrorism/hacking how safe is a Bitcoin. Real easy to make 1111110000000 1010101010 digital data disappear. Or am I just paranoid? How safe are bitcoins??

mancdank

mancdank

I myself am a little leary of tieg up too mucg capiatal into Bitcoins as they have proved to be unstable at times and with all the cyber terrorism/hacking how safe is a Bitcoin. Real easy to make 1111110000000 1010101010 digital disappear. Or am I just paranoid? How safe are bitcoins??
Your right bro they are unstable and theres talks of trying to ban them there are Defo hackers selling them I only buy as I need to and nothing that I can't afford to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom