The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

If strawberry is what ur after then i think the bruce banner #5 is supposed to be the strawberry one

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah haps,
The mk-ultra is @stonestacker 's cut.
I used to have a cut of my own back in the day but i must admit his is better. Its a great yielding plant w acorn shaped buds. Super fuckin stinky. Hard to describe the smell......all i can say w/o havin my nose in the bag as we speak is its super fuckin funky. Lil bit on the skunky side. First time i smelled it me n stoney we sittin in my truck and he cracked open a lil vile of it and it instantly stunk the whole cab of my truck up. I wud say it a carbon filter killer fer sure. From about wk3 on its offensive haha. The high is phenomenal. ...talk about couch lock.

G gnome

G gnome

Wtf is goin on here? I log in and u guys scatter like roaches......
I still wanna hear what limo has to say about this gnome13 takin the world by storm. I kniw the uk is small but damn i didnt expect to become a legend over night haha

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Why agent orange of course.
If ya like rotten oranges my hsd×a11 is real nice.....
Haven't smoked any yet but the white cht i have smells like oranges

Will be harder to get seeds of it now its been discontinued etc, also from the reviews on AO ive seen ppl say its more a dull orange hint rather than full on orange taste etc, there used to be some orange bud around here back in the day that tasted exactly like a glass of OJ/biting into an orange etc trying to find something even remotely like that, annoyingly no-one seems to remember the strain name of the one that sued to float around this way

G gnome

G gnome

Will be harder to get seeds of it now its been discontinued etc, also from the reviews on AO ive seen ppl say its more a dull orange hint rather than full on orange taste etc, there used to be some orange bud around here back in the day that tasted exactly like a glass of OJ/biting into an orange etc trying to find something even remotely like that, annoyingly no-one seems to remember the strain name of the one that sued to float around this way
It aint my cuppa but my buddy has an A.O. cut thats the orangest thing i ever seen....idk if he still has access to it but gg was joldin an a.o. cut that he described as very orange

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The guy I speak to when I'm looking at strains is saying the white is a real good tool for breeding in regards to frost production but bland in flavour I personally haven't tried it so can't comment but he's usually bang on there's a few elites of it Mr white and Mrs white are a couple of popular 1s
Its supposed to b a nice smoke as the cut itself but white dom phenoes from crosses are indeed pretty bland.i had a couple o cannarados white flo and they were sooo frosty-but ultimately they were real bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom