The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ninjasmoker

how is everyone today anyway ... made abit of QWISO last night , potent as fuck but spits alittle if rolled into a snake and a flame added so im guessing its not completely iso free.
Any ideas how to purge the rest of the iso out ?? IM not like ghetto with his fancy vac chamber and shit lol im a simple man with a oven and parchment paper lol

anyone think pressing the hash out into a thin layer and then leaving in the oven on low as possible for a hour or 2 would sort it ??

Desertboy

Desertboy

how is everyone today anyway ... made abit of QWISO last night , potent as fuck but spits alittle if rolled into a snake and a flame added so im guessing its not completely iso free.
Any ideas how to purge the rest of the iso out ?? IM not like ghetto with his fancy vac chamber and shit lol im a simple man with a oven and parchment paper lol

anyone think pressing the hash out into a thin layer and then leaving in the oven on low as possible for a hour or 2 would sort it ??

The evaporation point of alcohol is in the 70's C so you could put the oil on a plate on top of a sauce pan with boiling water. Just how I used to evap Ketamine from Rose water back in the day ;) I would try a little bit first in case it goes wrong lol.

Vacuum pumps leak mineral oil (Think Castrol GTX style) unless hermetically sealed into the vac chamber it's a minuscule amount but it's still a step backwards in purification IMHO.

Most (cheap) vac pumps are designed for sucking air con/fridge gasses out so the need to be totally sealed is irrelevant as long as they don't leak water into the system. You can get proper sealed pumps last time I checked they were over £1k a pump 2nd hand on ebay so I doubt many people are using them they are also very very rare. The same is true of air compressors but dentists use sealed compressors so they are actually easy to get hold of.

I think I still have an old vac pump at work in pieces I'll have to have a look and get some pictures of what's going on inside but basically cheap pumps work very much how our own lungs work (But in reverse) and it's in the breathing in part of the cycle that the leakage occurs.

I can get you some 93% food grade ethanol Ninja if that floats ya boat not sure how much it costs but it will be considerably more expensive than iso. Local Polish shop sells it under the counter, it's bloody good stuff we've made oil with it, used it for cooking fuel and at push even drank it lol.

If I had vac prepared BHO with a leaky compressor I would smoke it (Hey I smoked Soap bar lol) but I wouldn't be happy.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I used a pyrex dish in a pot of water to get the ethanol evaporate. Took me a while but it turned out good in the end. I also decarbed everything so I dont need to smoke it. Simply put a blob on a toothpick and stick it under your tongue. It gets me high like an aeroplane.

G gnome

G gnome

theres me earlier in thread asking ghetto if he wants to go start doing disk golf and then there you tagging him in this ?? what about me you fucking yank ghetto bum boy ? LMAO
Get ur own discs!!! Haha

U can set it on a heating pad or a seed mat.

The evaporation point of alcohol is in the 70's C so you could put the oil on a plate on top of a sauce pan with boiling water. Just how I used to evap Ketamine from Rose water back in the day ;) I would try a little bit first in case it goes wrong lol.

Vacuum pumps leak mineral oil (Think Castrol GTX style) unless hermetically sealed into the vac chamber it's a minuscule amount but it's still a step backwards in purification IMHO.

Most (cheap) vac pumps are designed for sucking air con/fridge gasses out so the need to be totally sealed is irrelevant as long as they don't leak water into the system. You can get proper sealed pumps last time I checked they were over £1k a pump 2nd hand on ebay so I doubt many people are using them they are also very very rare. The same is true of air compressors but dentists use sealed compressors so they are actually easy to get hold of.

I think I still have an old vac pump at work in pieces I'll have to have a look and get some pictures of what's going on inside but basically cheap pumps work very much how our own lungs work (But in reverse) and it's in the breathing in part of the cycle that the leakage occurs.

I can get you some 93% food grade ethanol Ninja if that floats ya boat not sure how much it costs but it will be considerably more expensive than iso. Local Polish shop sells it under the counter, it's bloody good stuff we've made oil with it, used it for cooking fuel and at push even drank it lol.

If I had vac prepared BHO with a leaky compressor I would smoke it (Hey I smoked Soap bar lol) but I wouldn't be happy.
What the hell r u talking about? Lmao
Vac pumps is how its done. How r u gonna get compressor oil in ur shit when negative pressure is pullin everything away/out from ur product. Vac pumps are easy to find hvac guys use em all the time.

J

JGreenGiant

Wakey wakey!

Just returned from polling station having put a cross in the leave box and I can highly recommend it, as it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my belly! :)

As I stood there and made my choice for the future of our great nation I cast my mind back to the year of our lord 878ad when King Alfred the Great stood atop the hill in Ethandun (now Eddington) very close to where I live and kicked the european invaders out giving birth to England as a nation. I thought unto myself.... Alfred you were prepared to die for my ancestors to keep us free of the tyrannical europeans. The least I can do Is vote to retain that freedom you and our grandfathers etc fought to give us! :)

Disclaimer: I cannot however speak for any physical / emotional feelings a cross in the remain box may give!

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

U wudda been proud o me, robo. My buddy calls me yesterday. He owns a lil shop here in town and ses he hot dinged by the inspector for not having a grounging rod on his electrical service and that he was supposed to have had it done 3 wks ago and did i know how to put one in. So i laced up my boot straps went to the supply house got the shit to do it and got er done. Took me about an hour. The inspector pulls up right as i was done puttin my tools away and looks at the job and ses....i thought u were gonna do this by urself....and if u were gonna hire an electrical contractor then u shudda pulled a permit thru the town....haha i did such a good jib that he thought a lro did it......

G gnome

G gnome

Wakey wakey!

Just returned from polling station having put a cross in the leave box and I can highly recommend it, as it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my belly! :)

As I stood there and made my choice for the future of our great nation I cast my mind back to the year of our lord 878ad when King Alfred the Great stood atop the hill in Ethandun (now Eddington) very close to where I live and kicked the european invaders out giving birth to England as a nation. I thought unto myself.... Alfred you were prepared to die for my ancestors to keep us free of the tyrannical europeans, the least I can do Is vote to retain that freedom you and our grandfathers etc fought to give us! :)

Disclaimer: I cannot however speak for any physical / emotional feelings a cross in the remain box may give!
Year of our lord haha i luv it. I use that one when ppl ask what year i was born and shit like that haha

N

Ninjasmoker

U wudda been proud o me, robo. My buddy calls me yesterday. He owns a lil shop here in town and ses he hot dinged by the inspector for not having a grounging rod on his electrical service and that he was supposed to have had it done 3 wks ago and did i know how to put one in. So i laced up my boot straps went to the supply house got the shit to do it and got er done. Took me about an hour. The inspector pulls up right as i was done puttin my tools away and looks at the job and ses....i thought u were gonna do this by urself....and if u were gonna hire an electrical contractor then u shudda pulled a permit thru the town....haha i did such a good jib that he thought a lro did it......

good lad :) now fuck off :p

N

Ninjasmoker

i voted out ..... nothing to do with the immigration side of it though .... i read all the bullshit and made my own choice , we pay in far to much and tbh what we get back isnt worth it and we will probably still get the same back in europe or not ....

its a load of bullshit that people wont trade with us if we are not in Europe imo ... infact it might make us become abit more self sufficient in this country and actually appriciate the talents and industries we have over here ... i mean fuck me we import wood and coal from other countries at the minute .... what the fuck is wrong with our own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom