The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

That pic is the Pure Kush it showed sex on day 28 from seed ..

It's under 150w HPS vegged for 7 weeks it's in a 6L pot , my NL Blue is beside the kush it's has a 250w hps on it and in 11L . Both where vegged under the 150w hps then I added the 250w a couple of days before flip .

Reason for pot size difference was I popped the pure kush a couple weeks later because my other NL was a runt ! But both plants got put into there final pots at the same time so it a kind of little experiment. Got space for a little veg chamber so once this grow is done I will set that up and get some mothers in there . Just wanted to make sure It was possible to grow in th s cubord so far so good ...

GOZ :p
Once you get your cupboard going and you get a few mothers and get cuttings on the go ther will be no stopping u bud . and with such a small flower area like you have(and me) a constant supply of good clones ready to flower out is essential to keeping those jars full.

Goz

Goz

Iv not had a pet for. A few years,i love dogs too,kids are wantin one,maybe when there a bit bigger,id have to look after it when they got bored of it,lol as well as them!id like a bull terrier,76

Just reading through the thread there mate you said you like bull terriers ... Great dogs mate here's ma bitch lazy shite that she is

This is the way she sleeps on her 2 seater .... She likes her comfort ! Haha

half baked

half baked

I love bull terriers, didn't want one just yet tho heard they can be a handful, will have one in my lifetime for sure, I've done a few small cupboards in the past, at mine and at friends, here's one I helped along the way at a friends

As you can tell they had one or two issues along the way but for a first timer he did real well, the flavour off them was amazing

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Looks over @Seamaiden Think Logic would be open to creating a UK sub-forum? Seems theres a small need for it. Given the uk is a small set of countries in its self growing outdoors at least for them is alot different then the us and perhaps indoor could be as well i dunno i haven't read all 17 pages of this thread, But lol Just a suggestion :D

Goz

Goz

It's my first run in this cubord and first time trying a SCROG just a little test run , time will tell , gave them a good veg time , normally I'm inpatient and flip at 5/6 week . . I defiantly am losing no light haha . No light gets up past the 2 reflectors and there's very little getting through the canopy got a gap to fill in the net for the kush I never topped the kush so I have been getting branches to grow back the way to fill the void if makes sense lol ,

Goz

Goz

Looks over @Seamaiden Think Logic would be open to creating a UK sub-forum? Seems theres a small need for it. Given the uk is a small set of countries in its self growing outdoors at least for them is alot different then the us and perhaps indoor could be as well i dunno i haven't read all 17 pages of this thread, But lol Just a suggestion :D

Yeah there's a need for it mate , they reckon there is 500,000 indoor grows in the uk that's 1 grow for every street in Britain ...

Goz

Goz

@Seamaiden ... You have definatly planted the seed , uk forum would be awesome

Goz

Goz

@half baked yeah a seen it in a documentary bbc done , could have itv not sure will have to google it, it's in youtube the documentary

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thanks !!!! ^^^^ adding that to my watch list for later ;)

Reactions: Goz
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Ye seen that doc.before its good how they show off.their farms n that but theyre fucking daft.man and half of their gear looked wank lol yellow plants dirty rooms should be ashamed to call themselves farmers! I've seen pretty much be every show about cannabis now I love it I like the cannabis kings by green house even tho aarjan is a complete wanker

Reactions: Goz
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Right I'm gonna have to sell another zip or son as little Dabbie has told me to get the best oil u need a vac so gotta listen to experience ain't ya .....Im watching a nice little 2 stage 4cfm pump and 8 litre chamber now its £250 but looks very good quality a lot better than some of em on poo bay .......dam this oil making lark ain't cheap I'm gonna need more tubes as well as packing one at a time is a right pain in the ass...just wish in had a big science lab full of all shine equipment to make oil lol like a Heisenberg lab lolol he'd be like fuck the fly let's get high lolol

RG420

RG420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom