The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

@jumpincactus good to see u popping in bro hope all is good :) and as for this bust thing wtf I really don't get the drama if your guna get upset if u get your collar felt when your growing illegal herbs u might wanna start growing tomato or something. Agreed it sucks and it can put u back a bit but tbh it's the nature of the beast. A wise old man once told me it's not how hard u hit the floor but how fast u can get on your feet again. And if it's any 1 I get on with I can help out with equipment cuts and anything else they need wipe your chin get on with it. I lost 1 the other week it was only a small 1 but still it had all my test of mcc and lemon meringue grown different styles to get my head around genetics I've never had the pleasure of running but that fucker was up and running again the day after. :) so all I'm saying if your listening who ever it is send me a pm just between me and u and we will see what can be sorted :)

Limonene

Limonene

Image883
i won photo of the month on breedbay with this, there were only 4 entries though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom