The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JGreenGiant

Aye man u can buy that flavor shit in any head shop.sometimes corner shops n shit sell it.anywere they sell blunt wraps n cheap plastic bongs that flavor nonsense will be there.never tried it personally.i wouldnt waste my weed by putting that shit on it.
Better off feeding em a cpl of ltrs of tropicana orange ( with juicy bits) about 4 weeks b4 harvest.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Last day of Festival Lent. And my buddy runs those jumps from the bridge. We've been doing it for the past 16 years.

It's a 2 week festival with bunch of good music. Every year there are some special guests like James Brown, Macy Gray, Ray Charles, BB King, Taj Mahal, Uriah Heep ...

Just noticed this year jumps are out of festival arrangement and the festival was shortened to 9 days instead of 14 for the lack of funds :( .

Here's a little something about the festival itself:

J

JGreenGiant

Why do you even bother working on Saturdays? :p

Here's what's going on in my hometown today. It's gonna be a blast again, like every year.

And the fireworks at midnight

The Town I live in has its festival this weekend. In aid of what you may ask, well nothing more than summer I think. Anyway entertaintment includes a gig by Madness.....oh hang on a minute that would be Britains best (apparently) Madness tribute band! :D

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Last day of Festival Lent. And my buddy runs those jumps from the bridge. We've been doing it for the past 16 years.

It's a 2 week festival with bunch of good music. Every year there are some special guests like James Brown, Macy Gray, Ray Charles, BB King, Taj Mahal, Uriah Heep ...

Just noticed this year jumps are out of festival arrangement and the festival was shortened to 9 days instead of 14 for the lack of funds :( .

Here's a little something about the festival itself:
That looks pretty cool, lots of interesting stuff going on.

If I don't do it today then I'll have to do it tomorrow but I should have done it yesterday!

Which I think should be the stoners motto ;)
Sounds about right to me. lol

Desertboy

Desertboy

This white hairy stuff is a PITA every day you trim it off and the next day there's more of it ;)

GSC ~ 3weeks
SAM 9494

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom