The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

I'm running a chiller everything at 18 degrees c ...clean between crops with bleach then sprayed with isopropyl alcohol. changed water every 10 days was using anti pythium additive every time water went in res...the only thing I've been thinking is whether as its an aero system (amazon) the roots hanging in the air chamber, even though being sprayed with nice cool water.. the air is getting to warm.... as with all hydro stuff its all black plastic so gets warm on the outside. the top is covered in reflective foil which also makes it light tight.,,, thought having my chiller would have sorted most of these issues.. hence why I've bought 6 autopots and loads of seeds.:banghead:
Auto pots with the floats ??? I Defo recommend something to stop salt build up I've heard of them fuckers dumping the full res in attics lol

whitebob

whitebob

Auto pots with the floats ??? I Defo recommend something to stop salt build up I've heard of them fuckers dumping the full res in attics lol
yeah man the ones with the floats.. i give them a good clean after each grow and check there moving daily.. but shit man don't want 50 ltrs of water pissing through my ceiling.:opps: i will keep an eye on them for sure....thanks dude.

mancdank

mancdank

yeah man the ones with the floats.. i give them a good clean after each grow and check there moving daily.. but shit man don't want 50 ltrs of water pissing through my ceiling.:opps: i will keep an eye on them for sure....thanks dude.
Just put a little ata clean or something similar in your feed for peace of mind just make sure that it can be added to your feed some products don't mix and u use the clean once a month with ata clean u can put it with anything all the time and it's super concentrated so lasts a very long time

G gnome

G gnome

whitebob

whitebob

Thanks matey will look it up. ✌
Just put a little ata clean or something similar in your feed for peace of mind just make sure that it can be added to your feed some products don't mix and u use the clean once a month with ata clean u can put it with anything all the time and it's super concentrated so lasts a very long time
✌️

Griffindor

Griffindor

hey guys new here probably a bit off topic but i got some smoke the other day from a buddy of mine and its got a really damp-ish or pond weedy kinda smell, almost like a sweet liquorice (not a very pleasant or buddy smell) also finding it doesnt burn very well. it also looks like it has foxtailed but not like the gorgeous genetics that can be found across the internt.. can anyone maybe shed some light on what is up with this stuff? would be much appreciated :)

J

JGreenGiant

hey guys new here probably a bit off topic but i got some smoke the other day from a buddy of mine and its got a really damp-ish or pond weedy kinda smell, almost like a sweet liquorice (not a very pleasant or buddy smell) also finding it doesnt burn very well. it also looks like it has foxtailed but not like the gorgeous genetics that can be found across the internt.. can anyone maybe shed some light on what is up with this stuff? would be much appreciated :)
Some weed is simply horrible, my mate grew some before that was rank, ended up chucking it. The not burning very well is prob just not dry enough. Did your mate grow it?

mancdank

mancdank

It's gone moldy don't smoke it

Toaster79

Toaster79

It's ok, you dont have to lie to us, it's your crop do what you like with it!:p:D:cry:

:(

I'm leaving for two weeks on saturday and my plants won't be all done by then :mad: need to see what's good to chop.

Does it burn in your lungs when you smoke it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom