• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

20160726 225849

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

thanks dude.. yet to find one thats really nice...can you recommend any that you've had good success with. i like my indica but after something with a nice taste...
I'm always telling people to try Cataract Kush from DNA Genetics, it's really good stuff, grows well, yields well, has a really nice flavor, and a devastating high. Well worth checking out.

J

JGreenGiant

Morning all.....always nice to start the day with a euro millions win!:)........£5.50, I know its not alot but I dont think Im gonna tell friends or family, money changes peoples attitudes...prob just go down the cafe, treat myself to a full English and nobody needs to be any the wiser. I know everyone will have an opinion on how it gets spent otherwise. I've seen documentaries about lottery winners, Im no fool!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I always forget about this thread.. Just wanna drop by and say hello to all the uk'ers ! :D

Hows all ya'lls doing these days?

Off topic question, But.. hehe. Whats with this Britain exiting the EU? What the hell does that even mean? Is this a good thing for you guys?

Think this will lead to a more liberal drug policy for the uk?

Anyway.. Hope all you guys are doing good on that side of the lake :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom