• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

20160728 160624

Found one worth taking a pic. It's actually just around the corner. The only problem is the fucking priest starts jelling at 4:20 A fucking M. I was about to decapitate that prick yesterday morning.

Last edited:
J

JGreenGiant

Laugh it up, greenbean....im laughing all the way to the bank....its entertaining to me that ur results are so far off that u find mine to be unbelievable. .....fwiw i avg 1.5 and consistently exceed that. I got 1.5 on my chem run i finished recently and dealt w pm thru the entire flowering phase hahaha
Hey buddy, I think you've got a little defensive their. Not everytime someone laughs are they necessarily laughing AT you! :)

J

JGreenGiant

Hey buddy, I think you've got a little defensive their. Not everytime someone laughs are they necessarily laughing AT you! :)
Theres an old sayin down here on the farm....pix or it didnt happen, but on this occasion its not something you can prove with pics. I guess the only way it could be proved online is by videoing the entire grow area including each ballast right up to harvest, I personally would accept seeing 5 x the claimed dry weight, wet. All filmed with one unedited shot where the entire area can be seen.. Theres another interesting thread on this forum where everyone is laughing at some poor guy claiming the same. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/finally-hit-the-big-leagues-1-5-plus-gpw.42281/page-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom