The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
whitebob

whitebob

my six year old boy isn't far off her height...and I'm 6 ft.. its quite funny really.. and do you seriously think I'm going to put pics of my missus on here with you dirty fuckers around think not...lol nice try gnome

Last edited:
whitebob

whitebob

can anybody help curled leaf thin on one and the other seems to have grown into a leaf but no upward growing shoot is this saveable or bin it and pop another bean...;)

IMG 1547
IMG 1546
IMG 1545
G gnome

G gnome

can anybody help curled leaf thin on one and the other seems to have grown into a leaf but no upward growing shoot is this saveable or bin it and pop another bean...;)
Id keep it around to see what happens but id also pop a replacement.

What strain?

mancdank

mancdank

They will pull through I had a few runts that all pulled through real strong

Toaster79

Toaster79

What's your temps and humidity on there?

whitebob

whitebob

temps are a bit high like 29/ 30 about 50% rh nothing too out of the ordinary... would doing a foliar on them maybe help...;) thanks dude

Toaster79

Toaster79

i can have a go but how a bout a dome over it would that do the trick..

Should do, but on the other hand they could get cooked under that dome.

Put a dome over it, a 1.5l plastic bottle cut in half, but take it off several times a day. Spray the inside of the dome, not the plants. Also, looks like you're in coco. Keep the medium saturated.

whitebob

whitebob

Should do, but on the other hand they could get cooked under that dome.

Put a dome over it, a 1.5l plastic bottle cut in half, but take it off several times a day. Spray the inside of the dome, not the plants. Also, looks like you're in coco. Keep the medium saturated.
exactly what i had in mind thanks dude, will leave off the dome when i go away(friend popping in every couple of days),didn't think about them cooking..gracias amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom