The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

Ah it just depends how that opinion is expressed. You said sushi is disgusting which is wrong. However if you'd said "in my opinion sushi is disgusting" you would have been 100% right. But you still would have been wrong.
I take it your a fan of raw fish like I said it's not for me = (imo)

mancdank

mancdank

:cry::cry::cry:

Give the guy some slack. After all human being evolved from a single cell organism. Not saying manc fits the categora already.
Hmmm I was reading summat the other day and some dude can't remember the guys name broke down this theory of evolution and basically said the chances of me winning the lottery every day for the next 1000 years is more likely some mind blowing shit when u got into it

Limonene

Limonene

Hmmm I was reading summat the other day and some dude can't remember the guys name broke down this theory of evolution and basically said the chances of me winning the lottery every day for the next 1000 years is more likely some mind blowing shit when u got into it
Was he saying your existence proves we haven't evolved? He dissed you hard bro, you should slap him!

whitebob

whitebob

ben waiting for months to go camping now were going its fucking raining,,, and looks like it will be raining all holiday... what a load of bollocks.... fucking shit fucking wank fuck bastard shitty fucking wankers.....:mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom