The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdank

mancdank

another quick brain pick sorry guys.. I'm not used to growing in a medium yet. what difference would i be seeing between over watered and under fed... a couple of my babies looking a bit droopy....:speechless: and I'm so rubbish with wattage for t5 and cfls how much wattage in t5's would i need to veg 5 or 6 plants to a good size...
If your plants are showing signs of nuts issues due to over watering your guna need some good quality root stim pretty quick followed by some superthrive and your problem will go. Left untreated they will perish

Limonene

Limonene

Off to the Amazon for 8 days tomorrow morning - a place called Manu that I've wanted to visit for ages. Pristine Amazon rainforest, only people living there are tribes people so chances of seeing rare and normally hard to find species is high. High chance I might spot mancs mrs.

mancdank

mancdank

Off to the Amazon for 8 days tomorrow morning - a place called Manu that I've wanted to visit for ages. Pristine Amazon rainforest, only people living there are tribes people so chances of seeing rare and normally hard to find species is high. High chance I might spot mancs mrs.
I knew I would be in your thoughts some where lol have I ever told u about my good pal Don Juan he's had some pressies there for my girls now for ages and not had chance to send em any chance u could grab and I will grab em off u at the airport :) better yet if gg going over stick em on there :)

whitebob

whitebob

If your plants are showing signs of nuts issues due to over watering your guna need some good quality root stim pretty quick followed by some superthrive and your problem will go. Left untreated they will perish
I don't think its anything that bad, a few leaves aren't standing as much to attention as some of the others, I'm hyper sensitive to even the slightest change in my babies.. i was away last week so they were a bit wetter for a few days than they would be normally.. I'm hoping a few days to dry out properly before another watering and they should be fine, was wondering if its a noticeable difference between an over watering and plants being a bit limp from wanting a bit more food....
they don't look deficient at all just not perky:p i will get pics up in the morning.. by which time I'm hoping they will be fine... and i will look like a plank for typing all this.....:eyepiece:

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

That sounds pretty fucking epic to be fair mate u gonna partake in an ayahuasca ritual? I think id have to if i was there, not too keen on the idea of sleeping rough for 8 days tho lol

half baked

half baked

Easi fellas how's tricks?

Dank cheese scrog 1.5x1.5 got her in 95ltrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom